Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

shortround81

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,448
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by shortround81

  1. Let's see who the truest fan is. I missed the game yesterday, too. I'll ignore the game tonight. If they get the dub, I'll move out of state! 😜
  2. I missed the game because I had an event for my niece (goddaughter). Maybe I need to go to church more often? Sinner, sinner, chicken dinner
  3. Gotta love these trips down memory lane. I wonder what Alex Cole is up to
  4. Basically the thesis for Bill Burr's most recent comedy special, "Drop Dead Years"
  5. Me either! I just remember TK being frustrated with him, but what young player wasn't TK frustrated with?
  6. Greg Gagne was on a local Fargo radio station today! He still has a super thick Boston accent. "Pahhhk"
  7. *whispers* He's in the pic from the post
  8. Ohhhh, that's right! Wasn't he a plucky story for us 'cuz his dad played for the club, they parted ways, and he had some success in KC?
  9. Is this the MLB version of the Alphabet Game?
  10. Tariffs on baseball abilities? IT'S A JOKE!
  11. Which do you think will be more animated? Joe or the statue?
  12. Too bad he didn't toe the rubber 'cuz you know what they say about pitching and real estate. Location, location, location
  13. Remember the last time a bunch of Minnesotans, et. al. pursued a lofty goal?? The Twins are going to win a gold medal this year!!
  14. When I saw the MLB post about this on Facebook, I honestly thought it was a picture of RFK Jr instead of Manfred
  15. I think Jeffers could be using one, but don't quote me on that
  16. What's the "They Will Physically Show Up" emoji?
  17. That's what happens when you're serving looks on your baseball card
  18. Well, he hasn't played for us in years 😜
×
×
  • Create New...