Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

shortround81

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,448
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by shortround81

  1. Didn't things end on a sour note with Doug Mientkiewicz?? (I'm proud of myself that I can still spell his last name!!) Oof, AJ at the helm would be A LOT, especially for a team housed in a state where ketchup is "spicy"
  2. Oooh! Piece of personal history nobody asked for: I was at the first game Willians Astudillo pitched in! We got blown out by the Rays
  3. How about checking the Zapruder tapes??
  4. In the immortal words of Harry Doyle, "Welcome to Major League Baseball . . . sort of"
  5. No, but the offense wouldn't show up. HIOOOOH!
  6. Over/under that the Wolves got more hits in last night than the Twins do today??
  7. Sincere Question: The Twins fire Rocco during the season, who on the staff would you want to take over as the interim? My gut says Tingler, but he was at the helm during the Padres metldown
  8. Would I be a d*** if I asked for my money back even though I haven't bought any tickets or streaming services??
  9. Maybe we need to try the Hidden Ball Trick. It fooled Griffey
  10. I know I keep harping on the poor guy to the point I owe him compensation for pain and suffering, but the White Sox, who thought Joey Gallo wasn't good enough to make their roster on a minor league deal, are beating us! 😔
  11. Joey Gallo's available to pitch. Bet we can get him pretty cheap 🤣
  12. The adult in me thinks, "That makes sense," The child in me thinks, "COOLEST JOB EVER!"
  13. I don't know if this makes starting 0 - 3 any more palatable, but it does make me chuckle
  14. Just started it and I already have a knot in my stomach. I also love the Band of Brothers connection. Stephen Graham (the dad) and Phillip Barantini (the director) were both in the series
  15. If the Twins make a deep playoff run, Morneau and Provus need to dress up as Bob & Doug for a Halloween broadcast
  16. I'm such a nerd my first thought was Boba Fett
  17. It's game day! Don't forget to put on your deodorant, you derelicts!
  18. I would burn this state to the ground (See? I can quote Dan without denigrating women)
  19. Not necessarily related and I'm probably the last one to cotton onto this, but Louie Varland's brother, Gus, is also a professional pitcher
×
×
  • Create New...