Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Game Thread: Twins (Keuchel) v Mets (Senga), 9/8/23 @ 7:10 CT


wsnydes

Recommended Posts

Posted

Man that was a little frightening when Duran was shaking out his forearm. 

  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
32 minutes ago, wabene said:

The jinx master 

You almost blew it for us, but thankfully I was able to rephrase and save you from yourself 🙂

Posted
57 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

So do I, and I hope we do tonight

Ah yes deft work there 👍, save all of us from myself

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Twins community on the internet.

×
×
  • Create New...