Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Coach

Verified Member
  • Posts

    250
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Coach

  1. Butch Wynegar. The best way to predict the future, is from the past.
  2. Spot on. Along with the unfortunate beaning of Miranda, I would like to add that Miguel Sano's walk off home plate celebrations (2019 Dominican League Championship and the Detroit walk off in 2022) contributed to his downfalls, among personal legal complications. I have to add this link, just to show how huge Sano became: Miguel Sano's knee puts him on injured list; injury happened during celebration.
  3. Wish I was 25 again and playing competitive ball. They have a good life, I hope they are enjoying the ride.
  4. I can't wait for spring training to see how everything plays out!
  5. Umpires issue warning after HBP on helmet | 08/16/2026 | Minnesota Twins
  6. I will never forget when he got hit in the helmet, shook it off, and said I'm good.
  7. He got his body right, now if he can just get his mind right. Together he was awesome.
  8. Josh Bell is just barely under the numbers the DH God Cruz put up.
  9. The only veteran hitter listed is Clemens (not counting randoms). Sorry Buck, it's hard to lead by example when you're in the trainer's room or on the DL one hundred games a year.
  10. "Clemens was playing stellar defense and hitting when at first."
  11. I just hope for his sake, he gets rid of all his demons. The talent is in there. I hope he can unlock it while he's still a Twin. If he does after the Twins let him go, I will root for him.
  12. Totally off subject, but I want to apologize for being disrespectful to you, it was one of those days. I do agree with you on this take, Buck is way too comfortable.
  13. That still hurts, he was on his way until he got hit by "the pitch". Reletively ending a promising career.
  14. Keep him, injuries happen plus I think it would be cool to pitch him right after one of our flame throwers and really mess up the other team's timing.
  15. I really hate repeating what I had previously written: Cody Clemens should be the first choice within the Twin's organization. He's under control through 2029, made a base salary of $800K this year, as of the end of May he led all of MLB in Runs Saved at 1B, he's a ballplayer, a good club house guy, and hit for power.
  16. I was kind of projecting for when Houston takes SS and Culpepper 2B. I want to see that out of spring training. That will be a strong infield. I hate the mid-season call-up (which never happens, and if it does, they aren't ready). Strong out of the gate, and if it doesn't work, back to St. Paul.
  17. With all due respect, I truly believe with Keaschall's athleticism he will be great in the outfield (someday). Plus, a first baseman has gotta pick it, based on his 2B, I don't know if he can.
×
×
  • Create New...