Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

notoriousgod71

Verified Member
  • Posts

    4,022
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by notoriousgod71

  1. Lopez has obviously been a stud so far this post season but Gray had better stats over the course of the regular season in many categories.
  2. Are we guessing this is going to start on FS2 since the other game hasn't even started yet?
  3. Not going to lie. I thought this was the same guy as Brandon Guyer but luplow doesn't even get hbp.
  4. Twins have too many left handed outfield bats but none of them hit. Very twins move to trade starting players while in first place. Then again, I'd really only be upset if they traded Julien or kiriloff from our offense.
  5. I would guess St Louis will be contending again next season if they keep them both.
  6. Jenkins or lowder so I'm on record with who I want. No Gonzalez or teel. No faith they can fix dollander.
  7. Show me a baseball game prior to September 30 that has the same player and fan reactions. Clearly the WBC means more than 99.9% of regular season baseball games to those participating in it.
  8. I'd like to park myself in front of minny and Paul's to grab a souvenir every time Rocco took him out third time through the order.
  9. They already received their miracle. Somehow, despite their ineptness and self sabotage, a few people actually still care about this team.
  10. Correa had to play a year with the twins. Ted Bundy wasn't punished that harshly.
  11. Vikings signed favre, Yankees clemens so it does happen. I would have no concerns signing Correa to a long-term contract if I knew it wouldn't prevent us from signing other players as well. But Correa eating up a third of the payroll doesn't interest me if that's the route they choose.
  12. Oh I know. But I suspect my version of a frontline starter is far different than the front office's.
  13. Arraez has more value to the Twins than any other team. We're not getting a Frontline starter for him. If we trade him for some 3 or 4 starter that gives us one more mediocre arm to go four innings while losing our best hitter.
  14. Our training staff makes sure there is never a log jam at any position.
  15. I think they're realistic for what they SHOULD be worth but I always find myself aghast at what I consider mediocre to just bad players are offered.
  16. All of these estimated contracts seem too low to me.
  17. The twins should not count on any of them. Larnach and kiriloff haven't proven they can hit consistently in the big leagues but they have proven they can't stay healthy. Same with Buxton. I haven't seen enough of wallner to form an opinion. This team has so many holes (of their own doing) that it's going to be near impossible to put together any type of inspiring roster.
  18. By April 10, we'll all be lamenting the lack of starting pitching on this team.
  19. Correa has always alternated great years with merely very good years. Hopefully he's around for his great 2023 season.
  20. Does anyone else remember the consternation and hand wringing over that trade? Along with the Stewart for Kielty deal? As long as the veteran is an established and consistent player I would do prospect for veteran trades 9 out of 10 times and just keep a handful of untouchable prospects... who really aren't untouchable if you get the right player.
×
×
  • Create New...