Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Irishman

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,172
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Irishman

  1. Oh crap! I do not like Shelton at all. Joe Pohlad is so cheap! Shelton probably took pay cut to be a Minnesota Twins. I am done with the Twins. I will not renew the subscription of MLB tv next March. I will not come to Target field. Boycott Pohlad next season!
  2. I’m not that impressed with Derek Shelton and his managerial records. James Rowson or Vazquez would be a good choice as Minnesota Twins manager. I’m not not so sure about Nick Punto.
  3. Pohlad pills or AntiPohlad pills?
  4. Today, Twins manager Rocco Baldelli was let go. Google is where I found the list of possible managers. What do you think about our future Twins manager below? Ex-Managers Between Jobs Skip Schumaker (expected to leave the Marlins at the end of the season) David Bell (fired by the Reds on Sunday) Scott Servais (fired by the Mariners in August) Buck Showalter (last managed the 2023 Mets) David Ross (last managed the 2023 Cubs) Phil Nevin (last managed the 2023 Angels) Joe Maddon (last managed the 2022 Angels) Joe Girardi (last managed the 2022 Phillies) Coaches With Managerial Experience Brad Ausmus, Yankees bench coach (former Tigers and Angels manager) Jeff Banister, Diamondbacks bench coach (Former Rangers manager) Miguel Cairo, Nationals bench coach (White Sox acting manager when Tony La Russa missed time with health issues) John Gibbons, Mets bench coach (Former Blue Jays manager) Fredi González, Orioles bench coach (former Marlins and Braves manager) DeMarlo Hale, Blue Jays associate manager (Guardians acting manager when Terry Francona missed time with health issues) Don Mattingly, Blue Jays bench coach (former Dodgers and Marlins manager) Charlie Montoyo, White Sox bench coach until he was fired in August (former Blue Jays manager) Mike Redmond, Rockies bench coach (Former Marlins manager) Jayce Tingler, Twins bench coach (Former Padres manager) Walt Weiss, Braves bench coach (Former Rockies manager) Up-and-Comers Craig Albernaz (Guardians bench coach) Kai Correa (Guardians field coordinator, Giants interim manager for last three games of 2023) Daniel Descalso (Cardinals bench coach) Ryan Flaherty (Cubs bench coach) Don Kelly (Pirates bench coach) Danny Lehmann (Dodgers bench coach) Clayton McCullough (Dodgers first base coach) Alyssa Nakken (Giants assistant coach) Kristopher Negrón (Mariners first base coach) Will Venable (Rangers associate manager) Johnny Washington (Angels hitting coach) Rickie Weeks Jr. (Brewers associate manager) Coaching Staff Lifers Sal Fasano (Braves catching coach since 2018, minor league manager for four seasons) Rodney Linares (Rays bench coach, minor league manager for 12 seasons) George Lombard (Tigers bench coach, major league coach since 2016) Kevin Long (Phillies hitting coach, has coached on four different MLB teams, uninterrupted, since 2007) Hensley Meulens (Rockies hitting coach, finalist for Yankees job that went to Aaron Boone, coached all but one year in the majors since 2010)
  5. Hell no. This bullpen killed the Minnesota Twins. Period!
  6. Hopefully, FO will be replaced and entire coaching staff will be fired when the season ends. Pohlad needs to sell his team. That’s my wish for 2026. Pohlad doesn’t care about winning and losing. He care about money. Why should I care?
  7. Bullpen reliever T, Adams is horrible, He should be waived. He has no business there.
  8. I'd throw Pohlad in with Ryan to trade to.
  9. The ownership and FO are those I dislike the most. They need to go!
  10. I don’t think anyone else would make it much better. First of all, Pohlad needs to sell the team.
  11. I would fight to keep the entire bullpen if I can.
  12. I wouldn't spend a cent on a Twins ticket and souvenirs.
  13. Twins bullpen is terrible all year. It kills our team. Bullpen sucks!
  14. My rank for Minnesota Twins manager: 1. Tom Kelly 2, Sam Mele 3. Billy Martin 4-10 11. Ray Miller 12. Ron Gardenhire 13. Paul Molitor 14. Rocco Baldelli Rocco should never have been a Twins Manager. He always suck!
  15. Regardless of win-loss records Pohlad family may never sell team and make money. Pohlad does not care about winning or losing seasons.
  16. I am all for hard salary cap for MLB, but I know players and MLBPA wouldn’t accept a hard salary cap. It is not fair for small market teams. Salaries are out of control. I blame on those fans who keep coming to stadiums. if the players don’t want any deal including a hard salary cap, then I’m done with the baseball. These players are currently greed. Agents are greedy, too. I wish them the good f**k luck. I had a great memories to watch twins games in 1960-1990.
  17. Joe Pohlad is tightwad. He is another Scrooge. I’m done with him. I refuse to come to Target Field. A while ago my wife asked me if I wanted to come to Target Field with her. I said “Hell no! I Minnesota Twins were not worth to watch and root for”.
  18. I cannot stand to see Rocco smiling in the doghouse. LOL!
  19. With Pohlad owning the team, they won't get better next year. Best way to do it is defund Pohlad. Don't come to Target Field. Pohlad doesn't care about winning or losing. Pohlad just want to make M-O-N-E-Y. Freaking Pohlad!!!!
  20. Twins eliminated from playoffs after 10-inning loss. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They sucked. 😁
  21. Agreed. Joe Pohlad won't do it. It is time to defund Joe Pohlad!!! I haven't been to Target Field since 2016. I refuse to subscribe MLB.tv and Twins souvenirs.
  22. Twin Collapse again! Same thing in September 2024!
  23. What does TC stands for? Twins Can’t win.
×
×
  • Create New...