Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

IaBeanCounter

Verified Member
  • Posts

    546
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by IaBeanCounter

  1. Riverbrian, I cut the cord this year as the cable was getting outrageous. I am saving a $100/mo. by being on YouTube TV, with the cost of losing Bally Sports North. I checked into buying MLB plan, but found out that Iowa is blacked out for Twins, Royals, Cardinals, Cubs, White Sox and Brewers. I am hoping that the Twins will soon be free of BSN and I will be able to stream the Twins.
  2. Kepler will not be DFAd. The way he hits in Cleveland, I believe he has 16 homers in 50 games at Progressive Field. I suspect he will eventually end up there, either by trade (direct or indirect) or FA.
  3. "have any of the trades helped the twins" Ryan for Cruz has definitely helped the Twins.
  4. LastOnePicked 1,852 Verified Member Posted 40 minutes ago "Wasn't Sonny Gray getting these exact calls in his start against the Cubs? I didn't see any complaining from the Twins faithful then. You gotta rise above and win games. The rest is noise. The last thing I want from - or for - this team is to get caught up in the victim mentality. Toughen up. Score runs, Hold leads. Win games. Period." I looked up the umpire scorecard for the first Cubs game. He was consistently bad, but overall favored the Cubs.
  5. I would have Buxton batting 2nd or leading off. Bryon has not been productive with RISP, batting average of .145 and .239 for 2022 and 2021 respectively. The last 2 years Bryon has hit his best with just a runner on first (BA .273 and .512), an argument for having him bat 2nd. Bryon's average with no one on is .229 and .270. However, having him lead off allows him to turn walks and singles into doubles (if his knee is healed). IMHO Byron belongs at the top of the order (1st or 2nd) until his RISP average improves.
×
×
  • Create New...