• Create Account

The record 2021 season

I apologize for bringing this up but seems silly not to mention it on a Twins discussion board and, if it is buried somewhere I second the apology.  Twins set a MLB home run record in 2019 and yesterday set another all time AL record related to home runs that is even more incredible. First team in the entire history of the American League and maybe MLB to hit 7 home runs in a game (or maybe 7 more than the other team) and lose.

It also is very perplexing that Baldelli only used 3 pitchers in that game when he routinely runs 5 and 6 out there. Almost seems like he is trying to be creative in how to lose. These last 2 games against the Tigers should be the nail in the proof coffin that this team has no clue how to win baseball games and basically takes the field expecting to lose. I discount all the home runs, Sano being the classic example, because the Tigers had such a huge lead that they were just throwing strikes.