Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

twinssporto

Verified Member
  • Posts

    2,833
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by twinssporto

  1. Anyone know what type of pitches this kid throws? Obviously a fastball but the others? Twins are doing a decent job of teaching and sharpening the changeup. If he doesn't have a change up it could be a killer combo with the heat...Something to look forward too.
  2. Again, I reiterate. What a fun Thread! Great game folks!
  3. It's all the self confidence. Great game!!1!!
  4. It will be over in two minutes. Walk off on its way
  5. I just heard on espy that dozier was traded to houston. Polanco pinch hitting now.
  6. I love that. Hilarious! Here comes a homer.
  7. Its called reverse psychology. See...we are already out of the top inning and ready to bat. Most likely a walk off win for us. Confidence RB! It's infectious.
  8. Now that we are in the 12th inning the Twins really do have this game in the bag. 3 to 1 odds now.
  9. KEPLER THE KING!!!!! Here we go! Walk it Kep!
  10. Make a prediction so you can have a chance at the Dairy Queen coupon.
  11. I was having the same thing. Mixed mine with vodka though. Tasted better so I had some more.
  12. What a great Game Thread! It almost feels like its May and there's hope. Is everyone drinking tonight?
  13. Who said Kepler didn't have a gun in right field?! Wow!
×
×
  • Create New...