Nice piece Cody. I hadn't considered the strong September. Riley Quick could be a similar story a year from now. Promising college pitcher rebounding after early career surgery.
Agreed, this was a good read. IMO Roden is not athletic enough to cover much ground in the outfield. I like his bat though, so give him reps at first base in spring training. You might just find there's more power there with consistent at-bats.
Glad to see you added Jimenez and Caraballo. Given we gave up a Rule 5 near MLB-ready catcher in such short order, the Twins must think very highly of Caraballo.
So the bat is coming around, which is great ... how is he on fielding? Watching Royce's athleticism vs. Josh Bell at first, that's a pertinent question.
Bowman will walk based on his recent exercise of opt-outs. I say bring both he and Arcia up. Allow Lewis a reset and catch a little lightning in a bottle.
Walker JenkinsKaelen CulpepperEmmanuel RodriguezConnor PrielippEduardo TaitMarek HoustonRiley QuickDasan HillKendry RojasCharlee SotoAndrew MorrisGabriel GonzalezJames EllwangerHendry MendezQuentin YoungBrandon WinokurRyan GallagherCJ CulpepperKhadim DiawEduardo Beltre
Beltran is an incredible fielder. Appears comfortable now and it's showing up with a better approach at the plate.