Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

The Great Hambino

Verified Member
  • Posts

    2,297
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by The Great Hambino

  1. ...is going exactly how you thought it would go
  2. I'll give TwinsTV this: Big Inning is a major improvement in rain delay programming
  3. There I give Correa props for trying to tag without the ball
  4. Can't hit with the bases loaded Alcala can't hit the broad side of a barn Kiersey went deep You know ... the usual
  5. Denard starts a lot of sentences without a concrete plan to finish them
  6. Alcala just playing chess here to get the bases loaded Edit: wow, the rare triple-ninja'd
  7. Helps that Narvaez has forgotten how to catch the ball
  8. Time to score 2, finish the inning, and incite a brawl until the rains come
  9. Detroit Free Press is reporting that Dobnak is tagging along with Paddack. The return is Enrique Jiminez, a 19 year old catcher in the FCL. And salary relief, I guess
  10. Good for Metellus It seems like the Vikings never have ugly contract holdouts like the Bengals always seem to have. The Vikings also always rate at the top of those NFLPA organization surveys, while the Bengals are at the bottom. I don't think these are coincidences.
  11. I'm talking about the M hats. The M hats are 0-6 on the road all-time in the World Series
  12. I prefer to think of them as 0-6 on the road all-time in the World Series
  13. Pretty sure I saw Lee miss that grounder a few days ago
  14. This may be an unpopular opinion, but the Metrodome era M hats were AWFUL. I hope they're not trying to bring them back more often. Go ahead and replace the dollar store Marlins M, but don't you dare encroach on the TC
×
×
  • Create New...