Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

notoriousgod71

Verified Member
  • Posts

    4,022
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by notoriousgod71

  1. Is anyone else's channel constantly freezing? I have Xfinity but every other channel is fine. The last two days have been unwatchable.
  2. I just despise the opener strategy with all of my heart.
  3. It's really difficult to discern if the twins batters are just awful or disinterested.
  4. Please explain why Rocco leaves his starters in for MORE pitches when they're getting lit up than when they're throwing a gem.
  5. Durability and workload should be part of being an ace. I consider Logan Webb more of an ace than deGrom because he posts every five days.
  6. This is a worse bench than even the mid 90s teams had.
  7. I can watch any game between any two teams from that era over even postseason games from about 2016 on.
  8. As a kid I never missed a game if I could help it even between 1993-2000. Those were terrible teams but I got more enjoyment out of them than any team in the last 14 years. Baseball is just ... Boring. Work the count, walk, strike out, do nothing in between. Oh, look, a other non descript reliever coming in only to be shuttled down to AAA if he throws more than 20 pitches. My most memorable games are the games where I could watch Verlander, Clemens, Pedro, Johan, even magical 2010 ubaldo vs Liriano. Now, even if a good pitcher happens to be scheduled I know I'll see them for 80 pitches and then back to the relievers no one cares about. None of the players are relatable. There are no 1993 Phillies or 2002 twins to get excited about.
  9. Can you imagine how confusing this would get for Rocco if they added the golden batter or whatever they're calling it? WITT HAS BATTED THREE TIMES ALREADY AND ITS ONLY THE THIRD INNING! GET HIM OUT!
  10. The infuriating thing is baldelli plays to get a certain amount of innings out of each pitcher regardless of outcome. It couldn't have been a pitch count issue as this is the least amount of pitches ober has thrown this season. He'd have been left out there for more pitches if he was getting rocked. Performance appears to have nothing to do with how long someone pitches. It's just their preordained time. Pulling ober too early in KC was basically the game that ended the twins last season. Why should this year be any different?
  11. Ok, so why did they pull Ober at 73 pitches today?
  12. I feel the same way about Rocco (even though he has had some relative success) as I did Ben Johnson. I feel like the only way to get rid of him is another disgusting season.
  13. Impatiently awaiting the inevitable thielbar for Jenkins and Pablo trade.
  14. What about a poor man's Gomez and whatever constitutes a poor man's humber, mulvey, and Guerra.
  15. I think it's funny one of casas's similarity scores is Kennys Vargas. It is really going to annoy me if they deal any pitcher right now.
  16. Joan Ryan wrote a book called "intangibles: unlocking the science and soul to team chemistry" that I enjoyed quite a bit and made me think about a lot of things. She says you should stay away from the cancers or malingerers BUT if the cancer is so great (bonds) it really doesn't matter. You do need a variety of personality types and people that aren't afraid to take others to task if they're not producing as they are expected to. Check it out of you wish.
  17. Only way I'm for this is if we resign Margot and it counts as a PH appearance. HONESTLY, stupid rule. I already turn games off after the ninth inning. I will not watch another inning if this becomes a reality.
  18. You can never sign a full time DH due to Buxton. They will always need a legitimate center fielder to cover the other half of the season, not to mention second base, third base, catcher, shortstop for half the year, and seven pitching spots.
  19. My friend passing out drunk in the first row at a baseball prospectus pre game chat and Levine looking at him and shaking his head in disapproval. All I could do was shrug because we pregamed at cowboy jacks.
×
×
  • Create New...