Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Oldgoat_MN

Verified Member
  • Posts

    2,437
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Oldgoat_MN

  1. Glad I stumbled across this. Very fun. Thank you Brad.
  2. Thank you Cody. A lot of things have to go right for the Twins to get to .500 this year, but hey, it's spring training. It's time to be optimistic. Go Twins!
  3. I really like this article because it makes one think. Not such a bad thing. Got to believe they would have liked power arms, but they went off on their own tangent. Remember that they were high on drafting tall pitchers. Who came up with that one? Sure didn't arrive at that conclusion by looking at Johan. And sometimes it would be nice to see someone shoot their mouth off occasionally, Dan Gladden-like.
  4. Thank you Cody. It seemed completely trivial until I realized it caused a BASEBALL GAME to be delayed. Thus, it was an important event. Thank you for reminding us of our rich history.
  5. Excellent. Truly excellent. Thank you Brad. Great laughs here.
  6. Thank you Brock. I really appreciate the input of a great many of the posters here. I often find folks I disagree with. Still, it is good to read differing opinions. If everyone here thought the same as I think why would I read this stuff? There would be nothing to learn.
  7. Don't even know where to go with this. Twins have no one in the minors threatening to step up to the middle infield and make a big difference. And with TV revenues going up MI are not going to be cheaper soon. Alas, Carroll will have to play until he's 44. Do we have a clause to keep him from retiring?
  8. If Rich Harden is in his top form he immediately becomes the best pitcher to wear a Twins uniform since Santana left. I suspect it is unlikely to go that way.
  9. Fun to read. Thank you Brent!
  10. I wonder about Jones having anything but a fastball. How developed are his secondary pitches? A guy who throws that hard has not, historically, had to learn another pitch. Interesting conundrum.
  11. Whay are comments here being deleted?
  12. So what if there were? Short of taking up a collection here on TwinsDaily.com I cannot imagine how that would mean anything to the Twins.
  13. Encouraging. Let's hope for the best. A move to the outfield would be unfortunate. Too many OFs in the pipeline & we badly need infielders.
  14. I like to be optimistic. Life is more fun that way. However, you need look no further than Steve Liddle to see that there are players who seem to be able to dominate low A ball who appear overmatched in A+ ball. Let's hope the best for Roberts. Still, he is not Arcia or Sano. Nor Kennys Vargas, for that matter. Beloit Snappers 2012 here.
  15. Revere has the third highest batting average on the Twins so far this year. He has the 7th highest OBP, ahead of Plouffe, Doumit, Casilla, Parmelee, etc. Don't really understand why he is down in AAA. Did he find his way into Gardy's doghouse? Different opinion here, though. I would like to see him in CF and move Span to right. His arm 'weakness' would be more than compensated by the increase in coverage in both CF and RF.
×
×
  • Create New...