Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

shortround81

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,448
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by shortround81

  1. The day after the Super Bowl and MLB Opening Day outta be federal holidays. Just sitting here at work waiting for the game to start
  2. Man, I wish I could find the clip where Dick Bremer and Perk were trying Dodger dogs. Perk, very cautiously, stated that he likes a shorter, thicker weiner
  3. To be honest, this is the first I have heard of this man's name, but I don't keep up with MLB coaches. The first thing that came to my mind was: "Look at this #+&@);* guy"
  4. This is probably a widely known fact, but LaTroy is Patrick Mahomes' godfather
  5. So if McDaniel went from pre-law to coke kingpin in Miami, what's going happen to Shelton?
  6. Thank you for jumping on that grenade for us, Ash!
  7. This is not helpful (but when am I ever?), but my one positive about Shelton was when he was managing the Pirates and would troll Rocco about being named one of MLB's most handsome managers
  8. Not gonna lie. When I jumped onto FB I saw the pics before the headline and my first thought was Gardy had died. I hate Minnesota sports pessimism
  9. I dunno. Looks like a pretty stacked rookie class to me
  10. A rundown of this year's participation medals.
  11. I love Torii, but I am totally okay with this. At most I would want him managing a Twins alumni softball team
  12. As an adult, this is a very well said argument. As a Twins fan, effe that guy! :P
  13. I'm still bitter he just up and left midseason
  14. Good luck to Jose and Louis in the World Series!
  15. Ummm . . . Do you not remember my Question of the Game posts during game threads?!?!? 🤬
  16. I literally just came here to ask if there was any truth to the rumor Also, I feel like there needs to be a TD Q&A vetting before any decisions are made
  17. Glad Paddack is okay. (Also, between this and the Fry HBP, is Skubal cursed?)
  18. Because: -If the Twins aren't involved, I don't care -You gotta laugh to keep from crying What would be some of your petty plays you'd pull during the MLB playoffs? If I were playing the Phillies, I'd have her throw out the first pitch before a game
  19. For a split second I thought Joe Ryan was doing stand-up comedy for the Mets
  20. Well, that was quick
  21. I honestly do wish Rocco well in his next opportunity. Him telling the review booth to eff off will go down as one of my favorite Twins memories
  22. And Ant gets indicted for felony racketeering (I am getting dumber. I had to look up how to spell "indicted" and "racketeering")
×
×
  • Create New...