Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

shortround81

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,448
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by shortround81

  1. SAME! Is it kosher to jinx a jinx??
  2. The last two days I've stayed off of TD due to other engagements and they've won. Goodbye y'all
  3. Just a quick check in. May the Fourth be with us Minnesota Twins (@twins) • Instagram reel WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM 131K likes, 241 comments - twins on May 25, 2024: "Dear Kyle… we’re kind of sorry (but not really)".
  4. Sorry for the rehash. I was doing other things yesterday. I was never a Roger Clemens fan. This is cool though 238K views · 2.3K reactions | What a moment for the Clemens family... WWW.FACEBOOK.COM What a moment for the Clemens family inside Fenway 🙌.
  5. MLB on FOX WWW.FACEBOOK.COM Alex Cora told reporters that Triston Casas suffered a "significant knee injury" and is still at the hospital via Ian Browne
  6. I may be misremembering, but I feel like when the Twins started their TV deal debacle last season he had some underlying frustration that he left the radio side for the TV role and wasn't able to essentially be on screen
  7. This is awesome! Thank you!
  8. Not that I want anybody to get injured, but of course this happens AFTER we leave
  9. Put your money where your mouth is, Twins. Give the man a chance
  10. I thought he was joking 82K views · 314 reactions | Joey Gallo, coming soon to a mound near... WWW.FACEBOOK.COM Joey Gallo, coming soon to a mound near you? 👀 (via JoeyGallo24/X).
  11. False. That would be Aaron Rodgers signing with the Vikings
  12. Thank you! Hopefully it's not as serious as it sounds (sounds like it was pretty bad)
  13. Who got hurt? I don't have the radio on and don't have an Twins streaming services
  14. Pablo Cruise? I'd watch a Mission Impossible starring that guy
  15. It's him. Audra tweeted he was part of the road trip booth
  16. Since this season has been dreadful so far I would start doing accents in the broadcast booth 1. I can't do accents 2. I have a degree in communications
  17. I'm sorry for banging on about this show, but I love Taskmaster so much! Watch this season if only to see Jason Mantzoukas "Rafi" his way through a British game show. (There's language and whatnot, so don't watch it with your grandma. Or do. But only if she's hard of hearing and needs some cheering up)
  18. Joke's on you. I 1,288,953 pairs of underwear!
  19. Every Friday Cory Provus doesn't an interview with the local midday sports show on KFAN. The host, Jack Michaels, brought up the fact the Kentucky Derby is this weekend. Cory said he didn't know that and was glad Jack brought this up because now he has something to talk to Rocco about other than baseball. (Also, apparently Rocco is a big horse racing fan.)
×
×
  • Create New...