Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

HrbieFan

Verified Member
  • Posts

    587
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by HrbieFan

  1. He definitely has the experience! He has interviewed a few times for managerial jobs too. Seems like a good addition
  2. Now the silly Pohlad jokes will continue. I love Minnesota, but if I was a free agent, there is not enough money on Earth to move me to NYC, Philly, SF, Houston or LA.
  3. I would roll the dice on Alcantrara, he has some good upside. If Wes can reduce that walk rate, he could be a really good weapon.
  4. I'm scared with Price's injury history. At $31m, it's a pass for me, but if Boston is picking up $5m+, it looks a little better. Medical staff would have to be fairly certain he doesn't have lingering issues. How many more years does Cruz have left? Donaldson could slide into the DH after Cruz is gone. Have heard he is a dick in the locker room
  5. Odo is a 5.5 IP per game guy, Wheeler can get you 7+ with more regularity.
  6. Would love to have Big Mike come back, even if it is just on a one year make good deal. If he finishes the season like he did this year, you give him a QO.
  7. Highly doubt Donaldson is a Twin. Been reading about him being a prick in the locker room. Twins don't need someone to mess with the chemistry
  8. Any thoughts on who they will target Nick? You image of other catchers doesn't show well on mobile
  9. I would scrounge around for a veteran OF to replace Eddie if he is traded. Someone looking for a bounce back year. No sense starting the clock early on top prospects
  10. Love the idea of a 30-30-12-12-12 for Bum or Wheeler. Supposedly Atlanta is going hard after Madbum. Twins can't strike out on a SP this year.
  11. The only way Cole or Strasberg come here is if you start at $35m for 6-7 years. No way am I offering a SP 7 years north of $240m, the risk is too great. I would take Rendon at 6 $150m and use Rosario and a few positional prospects to trade for a SP.
  12. How about the Braves? Word is that they will move on from Markakis and they have a plethora of pitchers with high upside. A package left by Wilson, Anderson or Wright would get my attention.
  13. Some odd comments here so far! A lot of deserving guys this year, with Garver leading the pack. I would have Sano just behind him. A year ago we didn't know what we would be getting from Sano and now he is in line for a mega contract. My ballot would go Garver, Sano, Duffy, Max
  14. IMO he isn't worth a QO. Was the suspension a one time thing? Can the Twins rely on him?
  15. I assume they are using the MLB baseball in the fall league
  16. if Sano continues this pace over the next 2 years, he will command upwards of $25m per. Would 6 years at $115m get it done?
  17. I don't care if the power never develops and he hits .320+ every year. Just get on base and let the big bats bring you home!
  18. How far does Gilberto Celestino shoot up the prospect rankings for next year?
  19. Love adding a cagey veteran to the pen. We need experience for pressure situations and hopefully he can give some wisdom to the young guys in the pen.
  20. Has been a long time since I went to bed with the Twins playing a power team in extras, only to wake up and fully expect a win. Where was this pen against the bad teams the past few weeks? A little more focus because of the opponent?
  21. Hard to compare anything during the juiced ball era to days of the past. Good to know that we are raking this year and I hope it continues
×
×
  • Create New...