Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

a-wan

Verified Member
  • Posts

    543
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by a-wan

  1. The return on the position players, would not fetch the front office what the players bring to the team.
  2. It is just lazy to say the team wasn’t prepared to play. If the bullpen’s ERA wasn’t 5 what would the record be? And the narrative would be drastically different.
  3. Where's a leader like Kyle Lohse taking a bat to the manager's door when you need them?
  4. Defending Rosario with thinly veiled accusations of racism is hilarious. Nick posted the screenshot from MLB savant. The only thing Rosario is above average at is striking out. These are no longer just numbers but actually physical measureables. He isn’t making hard contact, swings at pitches outside the zone, isn’t a great fielder and makes idiotic mistakes.
  5. This. I can’t imagine the clubhouse would love dumping Rosario at this time, I do hope behind the scenes Baldelli is somewhat vocal about the sloppy play.
  6. May, and his combination this year of hard contact when he does give up contact is a little scary for a 31 year old reliever with control issues.
  7. He was finally cleared from COVID the past week. He's at Fort Myers I believe working out. But no idea if he'll ever report to saint Paul this year.
  8. For however many years he was part of the Twins for me on TV. I think it was also my generation that was the most involves and vocal in getting him into the Hall of Fame. But it was grossly past his time to retire. I wish him nothing but luck.
  9. How many “aces” exist in MLB? Unless a team wants to rebuild and the Twins give up a load, that is a pipe dream.
  10. Um they didn't play last night. And I'd be happy if the company I work for and the federal government cared enough to actually supply enough PPE for me to do my job safely.
  11. "What's wrong with Nick's column?" Not a damn thing.
  12. Yeah, cause I'm pretty, pretty sure we don't want to hear Rosario's thoughts on gay marriage.
  13. What's the old cliche? Don't meet your heros you'll only be disappointed? That was my thought when all this came out about Kepler.
  14. This. His K% this is great, yet, I still cringe when he pitches. Same with May and his inability to throw strikes.
  15. I would agree, for any team but the Twins. As a fan of the team I want them to not suck now. Trading Santana for something in the future makes the Twins suck more now, in hopes of sucking less in the future. Or maybe I'm just not confident in the front office because I forget that JR isn't running the team anymore?
  16. I'd argue that this roster is crazy close to those division winners. Sans Santana and Radke and the insanely good bullpens.
  17. I'll make a suggestion, Kyle Gibson. Peace out, holmes.
  18. Is the reason we all say keep Tonkin only because we're worried about him becoming good once be leaves the Twins?
  19. I see how much I made an impression too. Jerks. I started posting on the Timberwolves ESPN board around 2000 when they were about to sign Felipe Lopez. Then migrated to the Twins board. Now almost 18 years later I'm still reading this god forsaken site.
  20. Completely expected, since it gives way to the older players.
×
×
  • Create New...