Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

twinssporto

Verified Member
  • Posts

    2,833
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by twinssporto

  1. Keep it. We still may play a drinking game. If the depression keeps me in bed past noon it's gonna be 1-800 numbers and lineups.
  2. I'm getting so depressed...I might just post the lineups tomorrow with a crisis hotline number.
  3. I love these announcers! Hilarious! Ripping on the thug with the yellow jersey in the stands. I'm still laughing.
  4. It's so dark! Goes up high on the cheek bones too....
  5. This should be our Game Thread mascot tonight:
  6. I have the Game Thread intro tomorrow night. Any popular topics you want covered? Please note: I will not post anything about politics, apricots or tennis. All other topics are fair game. For what it's worth. I am considering turning the intro into a drinking game thread if we keep playing like this.
  7. If you don't remember what happened the night before it didn't happen.
  8. I'll take the blame for the loss. But remember, I got us 5 runs to take the lead. I can't do everything around here!
  9. I'm bent but not broken. We're gonna be fine.
  10. That's how Eve was made. God threw a fastball at Adams rib. (biblical humor)
  11. It's extra innings people. Who cares? We just pulled out a 16 inning win 48 hours ago. All is well.
  12. It's the Rodney experience. Doesn't count when he pitches. That's an old rule.
  13. I can't carry this game much longer! Told you we would pull ahead by a run. Here is a selfie of what I look like now. Tired....Just like Atlas Shrugged.
  14. I'll be here with the rest of the crew!! Won't be late for your game thread intro!!
  15. Well, I almost did my job. Tied it up though. Again, apologies for the delay in getting here on time. I was texting Rosario prior to his at bat. Told him to get the golf swing going.
  16. For awhile I felt like the pitcher throwing a no-no through 8. No-one was talking to me!!!
×
×
  • Create New...