Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

John Kelsey

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,745
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by John Kelsey

  1. Well, Buxton just hit another homer.
  2. I can't even make jokes about how bad Santana is anymore, it has stopped being funny .
  3. He's goin' to Rochester!!! He's goin' to Chattanooga!!!
  4. Can we be done with Pat Dean forever?
  5. Romero should be on this list. I'd have him as the Twins second best SP prospect behind only Gonsalves, but I suppose he's not quite as close to the majors as the others.
  6. The thing that makes it frustrating is that with the way he plays defense and runs the bases, he really only has to be an average hitter right now to be extremely valuable.
  7. It seems that people don't realize how terrible he is defensively because he doesn't make any glaring mistakes like Delmon, Arcia, Sano etc. He doesn't get to balls that an outfielder should and has a noodle arm, not a good combo.
  8. It's good, he's a very good prospect and I expect him to start making top 100 lists next year when he has more of an innings leash.
  9. Romero for sure. I'd have him above Kohl Stewart and on par with Jay and Gonsalves.
  10. Everyone say it with me: "Buxton would have caught that"
  11. So this guy was making AAA starts while Tommy Milone and Ricky Nolasco were in the rotation. Hmm....
  12. The Giants traded Bickford and Susac for Will Smith? WHAT????
  13. No it's not, not at all. Polanco has a weak arm for a SS and his footwork and hands have looked shaky at best every time I've seen him play.
  14. This happened last week when I started the Terry Ryan thread, slighty annoying but not a big deal.
  15. Lewin Diaz is 3-3 tonight so far and Kirilloff is 2-3 with another HR. That's an exciting duo down in E-Town.
  16. Looks like that Kirilloff kid can really hit. He's even been playing some CF, which is nice to see. I know he won't play there in the bigs but I would assume he has some decent range if they're sticking him out there.
×
×
  • Create New...