Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

wesnewy

Verified Member
  • Posts

    763
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by wesnewy

  1. his trade value is probably at his lowest since he was a prospect right now. the book is now out on his second half slumps
  2. Maybe he should work hard on not being a defensive liability behind the plate. (insert eye roll)
  3. I'm over this team. How can nobody with even some resemblance of a good to great player stay healthy
  4. I wouldn't mind seeing Josh Bell be back next year even if it's just a part time DH role. His clutch batting and leadership in the locker room was obvious, and those are key things for what looks like is going to be a super young Twins team next year.
  5. with the spotlight on him is whole pro ball career the one constant thing with him was a slow start at every level then turning it into all star numbers. Be patient and give him consistent playing time, and he will surly be a stallworth in this future Twins lineup
  6. He has been carried by the promise of a #1 overall pick and the 2023 post season. Hopefully that carries him to a new team. I was a Royce truther for a long time, but it's time for the twins to move on.
  7. Give him one month to start and he's as good as Ted Williams
  8. Hopefully both the Twins and Maki benefit from the change of scenery
  9. I could see these two FLYING through the minors this coming season
  10. to me there want really a "collapse" because the expectations were so low coming into the season. I really wanted to believe in this team in late June into the ASB, but they were really just a product of a horrible American League. Not saying this team wasn't fun, more like they were never in a position to really collapse.
  11. I'm pretty sure they worked together in Cleveland, so this really could be Stearns doing his buddy a solid.
  12. your valuable insight would have kept us in the playoff race I bet!
  13. It's right up there with constantly keeping a hurt star CFer off the IL and playing with one short roster spot
  14. I'm not sure if someone has posted about this yet, but with the Twins season closing out this weekend I think it would be fun to see who everyone thinks is most valuable!
  15. twins obviously don't care about defensive development! They will just throw you out there and let ya learn.
  16. time to clean house! That includes yourself Tom!
  17. I'm looking forward to seeing what Quick can do with another year of pro ball next year. He really started off well this year, not sure what happened but you can see the kid has talent.
  18. it's such a long season and he already flashed what he can do with a pretty decent sample. I'd say let him rest up and get ready for a breakout next year
×
×
  • Create New...