Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

The Great Hambino

Verified Member
  • Posts

    2,297
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by The Great Hambino

  1. I did that once at the dome as part of a fundraiser. We got a (I'm sure it was small) percentage of the sales. There are worse places to spend an afternoon than the back of a Metrodome kitchen. I'm not sure what they are, exactly, but I'm sure they exist
  2. Sox should use a position player here
  3. It's from this documentary I saw about how the 1939 New York Knights turned their season around. They made a book out of it. Completely changed the ending. Made no sense
  4. That's ... really specific (my volume is off if that's a broadcast reference)
  5. He entered the game with an 18.00 ERA. I figured there'd be some regression to the mean. Now I'm afraid I was right
  6. So you're saying Tonkin's the problem? It all makes sense now
  7. Noah Davis, about time he gets a look!
  8. No one does. The production truck couldn't be bothered to track the last homer until it already landed in the bullpen. Even the dogs look bored
  9. Down the Hatch A double shot of jack
  10. I feel like they've been featuring Pablo a lot with their charity and human interest stuff on broadcasts, like with the dogs and him roaming the concourse talking to fans. I've been pretty convinced that they're going to trade him ever since The Purge, but I'm now starting to get the feeling that they're going to keep him next year. Just a gut feeling. They'll think that qualifies as catering to the fans
  11. And the umpire slides safely into third
  12. Flipped it on just in time to see Fitzgerald blow one right by Martin. Maybe he can be an answer in the bullpen
  13. First Arch, now Belichick - not a great weekend for hype trains
  14. Might as well have brought up Matt Mikulski I guess if you really want to squint hard enough you could see Adams auditioning for a bullpen slot making sense. He sure as hell isn't cracking the rotation unless things go terribly wrong next year. The others ... why do we even bother?
  15. Not possible. Seppuku is an act of honor But, yeah. For what? Just a reminder for those that insist bullpens can be easily rebuilt on the fly: all the plans where that takes place that have been discussed here rely on at least two of Funderburk, Topa, and Sands being reliable late-inning options, at least in the first part of next year. That's what you're banking on happening.
  16. I had to right-size my editorial department to cover the cost of today's 3-year-old birthday party
  17. A nice rare (I assume) 2 non-hit RBI day for Buxton As in, 2 RBI that were generated without a hit. I'm aware that he's not hitless on the day
  18. Outman ... if you can't get a bunt down ... what is it you do here?
  19. I could see Larnach fetching a lotto ticket, sorta like the Kyle Farmer trade in reverse. He was likely to get nontendered and still got the Reds the #27 prospect from the Twins. Better than nothing
×
×
  • Create New...