Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

glunn

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    10,696
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by glunn

  1. Please stop stirring the pot. You have made your position clear. If you want to keep arguing then add something new.
  2. TD posting policy forbids bickering. The bickering in this thread needs to stop.
  3. That is a VERY comprehensive and well written article about Winder. Nice work.
  4. I would have liked seeing Duran pitch against Houston, but at least he is fresh to pitch against Cleveland.
  5. Great article. It sounds like the Twin are rich in potential relievers.
  6. I wish that Rocco had put in Pagan instead of Duffey and kept Gordon in the game.
  7. I agree that the original post does not make much sense, but I do think that it's thought provoking. My thought is that the Twins should re-evaluate the padding on the outfield walls to make it as safe as possible, and perhaps move in the warning track in center field so that Buxton has more notice time to prepare for hitting the wall.
  8. Pagan looked very good in today's game. He could make this trade a winner for the Twins.
  9. Maybe the Twins could now trade Paddack plus something more to the A's for Montas?
  10. The Twins threw in $6.6 million? https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/minnesota-twins
  11. glunn

    Risk vs Reward

    I agree that there is a lot of potential trade value if the Twins are far from contending before the trade deadline.
  12. Very informative article. Looks like limited no trade in year one, then full no trade after that. Nonetheless, I love this move.
  13. Laugh In was Rowan and Martin. Before that there was Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin.
×
×
  • Create New...