Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

SE23

Verified Member
  • Posts

    520
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by SE23

  1. I'm watching on Gameday again, so I'm not seeing anything other than their cartoon rendition
  2. And he loves to try to pull it down the 3B line
  3. Royce LOVES that low outside pitch on the black
  4. Great question for the post-game presser
  5. No leash. Just a choke collar!
  6. Buck is 2 for his last 23 with 7K's
  7. Can't nobody get Brooksie out
  8. Over 80 pitchers now. Gotta hope Kremer gets thru the 5th
  9. Linemen would have been perfect
  10. Caden Kendle homered for Wichita tonight, pushing his OPS to 1.112. Is he legit? Or the next McCusker?
  11. Prielipp's stuff is real good -- especially his spinny stuff. If he can gain some command, he'll start to live up to expectations. And yeah, the physical toll of a long season may also be showing.
  12. Anybody know why Rojas only went one inning in Columbus?
  13. Shelton either loves Prielipp or hates him
  14. I am NOT a Royce fan at all -- I would have been pleased if the Twins had DFA'ed him earlier this year. But it's beginning to look like he is finding his defensive mojo as a 1B and his hitting is even showing signs of life. He's a talented enough ballplayer to warrant ongoing patience -- at least into 2027 -- to see if he can finally turn the corner and be a serious asset. I'm still a little dubious, but I'm willing (hoping) to be 100% wrong about him. I wasn't a Clemens fan either, early on. But the guy just keeps contributing all over the place in multiple ways. He's never going to be a star, but he's the kind of super-utility Swiss army knife you see on many World Series teams...
×
×
  • Create New...