Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

ziggy

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,960
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by ziggy

  1. Provus was really good at conversing with Gladden. It had to be painful. As far a color commentators I enjoyed Tom Kelly but he did not talk a whole lot. I liked Bert but after 10 years his schtick got long in the tooth. I'd like to see him back for 30 games a year. I'd like to see Kaat back for 30 games a year. Morney, Plouffe, Hawk and Perkins for the rest. So I guess my vote goes for variety. Smalley is knowledgeable but his stutter and how long it takes him to tell a story drives me nuts. Shouldn't an orator be able to spit out a story in an efficient fashion? But I am jealous of his hair.
  2. was not deep enough and Roberts has a very good arm.
  3. Agree, he is in the Josh Willingham/Delmon Young area of defense. I can't help but think Falvey getting him 'on sale' lead to the decision of Margot over Taylor. Also, I think there are salary restrictions against a team resigning a player for less of a salary or cut in pay so Taylor would not have been able to sign with the Twins for the 4 million he is receiving in Pittsburgh.
  4. This is my first time listening to Marney Gellner on TV as the play by play announcer. I like her. A bit of a Minnesotan accent but not in an annoying way.
  5. big dog, I'm on my way. Be there in 9 hours.
  6. Just got home. What did I miss?
  7. I like Santana at first base. His glove seems to work.
  8. multiple positions in a game must be the math answer. Jocko, sorry for the math question. Seattle fans do not seem to be Correa fans.
  9. Math question. 5 x 20 = 100 The Twins are playing their 83rd game of the season. How can Castro be playing the 5th position for the 20th time in the 83rd game of the season?
  10. His changeup is diving a bit too much to be called strikes.
  11. I'd like to see an Arizona intential HBP just to see if the batter goes after their own pitcher like Delmon Young did as a Twin.
  12. I stream with FUBO. Get local channels and the Twins games. Pablo is kicking azz today. More fastballs, less sliders. The hanging sliders and hanging sweepers are the pitches getting hammered. Pablo leaves them in the middle of the plate. I like Jim Kaats analogy. If you throw 10 sliders, 1 or 2 of the are not going to break and are very hittable.
  13. And those two guys are going to sit in the seats I wanted!
  14. This team has a different atitude when Lewis is in the lineup.
  15. nice, I got home just in time!
  16. I hope the Pirates keep hitting it to Correa.
  17. The twins get a umpire bad call there.
  18. Last night was the perfect opportunity for Rocco to go ballistic about the ball and strike calls. Show some fire, show the players something other than tomorrrow is another game. Get kicked out and rally your players to show some fire. This team has read the spring training press clips and think they can just show up and win. Ain't happening.
  19. LaPanta with the quote of the day. "and the Twins go quietly in the 8th".
  20. It's an organization top to bottom hitting approach that needs to be changed. The other teams have effictive advance scouts that know how to pitch to the Twins, I'm not sure the Twins employ such scouts after this winters payroll cut fest.
×
×
  • Create New...