Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

shortround81

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,448
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by shortround81

  1. I'm sure Dustin Morse is great at his job, but when he asked Nelly to speak in English I was fuming. They subtitled him regardless
  2. You could tell me Nelson Cruz insults puppies and I would still cheer for him
  3. Is this what the problem was? The players were sleepy??
  4. Did you know there was a rumor going around when Mauer had his bilateral leg weakness was due to him having AIDS? However I think that was a rumor started on KFAN's Rube Chat, so take it with a giant grain of salt. And probably some penicillin
  5. Dang! Sorry for the double post. I wanted to give TouchEmAllGuy a tagged credit
  6. Did he develop bilateral leg weakness?
  7. Just got in my car to go home. Sounds like Gladden is calling the game solo. I'm assuming Atteberry is sick?
  8. But crowd sizes like this are the best times to pick up some hot mics!
  9. Why do I feel like this game is going to extra innings, the Twins lose in 13, and get home tomorrow morning because they had to de-ice the plane at O'Hare??
  10. At what point does Bocco Raldelli need to make an appearance??
  11. Just posting this here for the info. I'm guessing this wasn't a surprise to anyone
  12. Ahhhhh . . . the youngsters know about vaping! 🤪
  13. Tonight is the first night I've seen highlights on Facebook as the game is going on, which means Junior Boomers have something to cheer about
  14. Wasn't there a post asking if he had a burner TD account?
  15. What's that aviation term? "Target confusion" where you get disorientated by the sheer number of directions you can head??
  16. Chicks dig the long ball?? More like aggregate statistics!! *swoons*
  17. Y'know what I think the problem is? The social media team hasn't released the walk-up songs yet. I realize it's a moot point since they're on the road, but it's a vital part of the team setting the right tone. Literally
  18. I'll be honest, I haven't watched the whole thing. Just wanted to send everyone off to dreamland with happy tho . . . I couldn't even finish that sentence Rocco's post game interview
  19. "This guy's dead" "Cross him off the list then" ^^Has never seemed more appropriate
×
×
  • Create New...