Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

shortround81

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,448
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by shortround81

  1. Hear me out. Whenever sons of former MLB players face each other, they (sons) have to race foul pole to foul pole. The losing son's dad has to have one season's stats erased from the record books. It would make for some interesting HoF voting
  2. Does this mean Edwin Diaz is on the Twins now?
  3. I hope this isn't watering down the debate, but your post triggered something in my brain. MVP Award vs Player of the Year. Player of the Year = Best stats of the current MLB season MVP = The player that helped elevate his team regardless of playoff success So, basically a player who statistically belongs in the HoF vs one who had excellent stats but also represented MLB in an exemplary manor (Yes, I realize the HoF is filled with d-bags, but there are also ones who were voted in with marginal HoF stats but the media liked them)
  4. No joke. My first thought was this was Guy Fieri talking about baseball in Flavortown. Also, his kid played in the Northern League (where the Saints played originally) and had speciality bats that said, "Hit Prince" monogrammed on them. He got heckled. A lot
  5. I bet the Pohlads are behind this. Fill up tomorrow with Twins coverage so nobody pays attention to the Wolves possibly clinching the West Conference Semifinals
  6. Why you don't let the stoner intern post to social media
  7. Obligatory reminder to pick up some gas station flowers for the moms in your life
  8. Sorry if this is a repeated sentiment but I'm looking forward to Rocco's ejection to be recapped by Jomboy
  9. Sorry if this a repeat but I didn't realize Craig Breslow was in the Red Sox front office
  10. Twins in six. Naz Reid strong off the bench BRING YA ASS!
  11. I'm not watching the game. Does he still have a tail? If so, we're not out of the woods yet
  12. Catholicism wins??? Or maybe just hot beef sandwiches
  13. "If da Pope fought Coach Ditka, who would win?"
  14. Dangit! So close to a running gag for tonight's game. Too bad it's different spelling. How fast can we get Al Newman to the game?!?!
  15. Message received Twins! 🤣🤣
  16. Alright. I'm heading out. If they get another win in my absence, it's been real
  17. Hopefully last year's curse of whoever was on the Twins magazine cover getting injured stayed in last season https://www.digitalpublications-mlb.com/157005/157249/186082/twins-magazine-may-2025/?fbclid=IwY2xjawKId3lleHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHpeyCCIibr4IQs1UhNpkVl-i0CS7zt_UbqXI0awm7lpHENWbuDoLRzLUc8UV_aem_yGQ3weaZEE2JqQR3WfbyZg
  18. Well, it's official. Me coming to TD has been the Twins' downfall. I'm sorry gang
×
×
  • Create New...