Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

LaBombo

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,171
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    49

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by LaBombo

  1. So will North Korea, if any of the carrier pigeons bearing clips of the game make it past their surface to air missiles.
  2. Personally I'm hoping that they say the hell with the pen and just go with the sword.
  3. Or, in the case of the Twins bullpen, the Ugly. http://clintcollection.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/the-ugly-tuco.jpg
  4. With those virtually identical jerseys I'm still amazed that Millone didn't throw any interceptions.
  5. And I predict a sharp decline in the amount of grumbling about the strike zone by the players... "Hey, are you sure that wasn't a little... http://majesticlizard.tripod.com/Terminators.gif ... never mind".
  6. 42 is Dozier. http://apps.startribune.com/blogs/user_images/randmid_1251403861_dozier.jpg
  7. It was the gif of Punto sliding. Took out three servers and a floor lamp. You're welcome.
  8. Dozen't matter, as long as he slides head first into everything, including the dugout after he K's... http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1810385/iCXMs60qEL6xm.gif
  9. Yup. Said his first word before the game, too. 'Arbitration'.
  10. Lots of Shriekouts and Muggle Plays.
  11. You only have to get run over by the Big Dog once...
  12. Nunez not making the same mistake twice when Sano calls for the ball again... http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xd/188007541.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=62CA815BFB1CE48049BCC940ACB12D7D5145F92974FB5D86D4844A6557FE4C9E4650A4A6F2778B32
  13. http://bottledgoose.net/gifs/ROTJ-ForceLightning.gif
  14. Thanks, north. Big hit here at casa de Bombo... http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/9-21-2015/2gufuP.gif
  15. We just need to make sure Aggies has a stack of clean tighty whiteys to replace his scoring gRUNdies every inning and we could be looking at '27 Yankees territory here...
  16. Angels have missed their chance to challenge it, so I think we're good.
  17. http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af158/DorkKnight/GrampaSimpson-ColumnA-B.gif
  18. I'd raise, but that's just me, I'm an aggressive gambler. Mr. Vegas. http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/gzZNh0P9K38/mqdefault.jpg
  19. Goat of the Game? Usually I have to throw five feet over the first baseman and break a car window for that, but... ok!
  20. Conspiracy theory: the Twins staged the Sano/Nunez collision to distract from their unpopular boycott of scoring runs. Now instead of talking about another Twins loss tomorrow... "Remember that time Sano went after a fly ball and smashed that infielder guy? That was awesome." http://i0.wp.com/manslife.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/I-am-chris-farley.jpg?resize=350%2C200
  21. Stoli to her friends...http://vodkabuzz.com/uploads/2012/04/stolichnaya_stoli2-640x853.jpg
×
×
  • Create New...