Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

John Kelsey

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,745
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by John Kelsey

  1. I said his defense has been brutal THIS year, which is true based on just about any metric. I don't doubt that he has the tools to be a good defender because he has been in the past. The bad defense he's played this year counteracts the positive strides he's made at the plate, which is unfortunate.
  2. My favorite Twin! I appreciate Max Kepler.
  3. You must have missed the "he'd be lucky to have ABW's career" posts last week.
  4. Hildenberger? He'd be the guy I would have gone with there. Other than that, not many options.
  5. Felix Jorge getting the start on Saturday, I get the feeling that will be a rough one.
  6. This exactly, Belisle and Breslow have proven to be terrible and they are only going to get worse with age. Hildenberger and Busenitz don't need to prove much of anything to earn spots over those two bums.
  7. Gonsalves should be the first one promoted and it should have already happened by now. If/when he puts together some good starts in Rochester, call him up.
  8. Good news: Curtiss is up to AAA Bad news: Melotakis was DFA'd? What??????
  9. Better not call Curtiss up now, he's clearly not ready.
  10. So they're drafting guys six rounds later than they should have been taken, but you're upset because they're not taking the BPA? Ok.
  11. He can work on that stuff for someone else. He should have been gone a month ago.
  12. I'm 1.4 miles away, no rain here either.
  13. My meaningless opinion: 1. Wright 2. Greene 3. Gore 4. Lewis 5. McKay
  14. I was thinking about Correa too when I started hearing these Lewis hypotheticals.
  15. After watching that video, I wonder if Turley could be a poor man's Rich Hill. Hill eventually realized that no one could hit his curveball and eventually just started throwing it all the time which really turned around his career. Hill still struggles with command sometimes, which I'm sure Turley will too, but that might not be a bad model to follow.
  16. NIk Turley has 13 Ks in 5 IP for Rochester so far tonight....
  17. Curtiss is ridiculous. Gonsalves arguably should have started at AAA this year anyways if he was healthy, so I'd have no problem promoting him now.
  18. I've been noticing this lately also.
×
×
  • Create New...