Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

John Kelsey

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,745
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by John Kelsey

  1. Colorado is an interesting team. Three of their five starters are rookies still below the prospect threshold for career innings and the two veterans (Anderson and Chatwood) are struggling big time. Not the greatest recipe for success but they sure can hit.
  2. Probably worth mentioning the Lookouts were facing Michael Kopech who throws about 102 MPH as a starter and is probably the best pitching prospect in baseball.
  3. #FreeBurdi has been my member title for a month now. All aboard the #FreeBurdi train.
  4. Buxton singles off of something called David Holmberg.
  5. So the Sox are keeping the best prospect in baseball in AAA so they can play this Saladino fella....huh
  6. That's why I'm here. http://img.pandawhale.com/post-58615-Chevy-Chase-no-math-SNL-gif-Im-IvKX.gif
  7. Just checking in now. I see I've missed square food, birds named George, and ancient web services. Anything else absolutely not related to baseball I should be aware of while "watching" this baseball game?
  8. That Gordon, Vielma, Wade trio is doing some really exciting stuff in Chattanooga.
  9. Meet the old boss, same as the old boss. If true, this is embarrassing.
  10. I had Romero as the Twins top prospect before the season started and he hasn't done much to change that, but Gordon certainly is making a strong case for himself.
  11. Polanco in last doesn't surprise me too much. He's very, very good at putting the ball in play, probably the best on the team, but there's usually not much force behind it.
  12. Seth or anyone else in the know heard any updates on Gonsalves, Jay, or Reed lately?
  13. Burdi is finally pitching like the guy they expected when they drafted him. He needs to be aggressively promoted.
  14. John Curtiss is a legit bullpen prospect, he should be rising up Twins prospect rankings.
  15. Not a good day for optimistic Buxton clairvoyance.
  16. 1-2 count instead of an 0-2 count for Buxton. I think that counts as progress.
  17. Forgot how much I hate watching Soto throw a ball back to the pitcher.
×
×
  • Create New...