Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Hosken Bombo Disco

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    17,782
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Hosken Bombo Disco

  1. Didn’t the Vikings start 0-3 a few years ago, and everyone called them the best 0-3 team in the league? 🤣
  2. It s a little too “made for tv” I agree.. :(
  3. Game not over, though I’m sure Paul Allen has said it is
  4. At least with Nick Mullins this game might be 37-36 instead of 17-16
  5. I knew Mayfield was tough, but he is basically like Roethlisberger impossible for one guy to take down.
  6. The clock was also at 0:00.00001 when he snapped that
  7. I know these measurements are often juiced to favor the players rep, but I was surprised to see him listed at 5-10, so we see some honesty there
  8. Hey man we come here to commiserate but no borderline name calling pls k tx 🙂
  9. Was this Kwesi, or post-Kwesi?
  10. Loving the new 5’ 11” QB who throws sidearm
  11. The golden age of commercials right here!
  12. I saw a debate about which franchise is worse to be a fan of, the Browns or the Jets. I don’t think there any debate. The Jets are so bumbling and incompetent year after year, on and off the field.
  13. Another witness came forward, saying that if Bonnes had also ordered the garlic fries that time, the entire incident would never have happened. It would have taken a few extra seconds for Bonnes to gather both the beer and the fries into his hands, and by then the other fairgoer would have passed by without incident when Bonnes turned around.
  14. Can the Vikings top the Bears 59 points today? LOL
  15. The Packers led 25-17, what, 20 minutes ago?
  16. On the egregious scale though? Somewhere mid way.
  17. Packers Daily is lit up, I bet!
  18. by a nothing call 😅
  19. I was not following closely, did they eliminate the face mask penalty last offseason
×
×
  • Create New...