Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Coach

Verified Member
  • Posts

    250
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Coach

  1. Interesting that all the Twin's pitchers were recent acquisitions.
  2. At least get Jenkins and Culpepper up, so they can hit the ground running next year.
  3. Going back to last year, the Twins have had so much trouble when they face pitchers with slow breaking pitches and change ups. Just an observation, no solution.
  4. I absolutely agree with everything you wrote. Except I would send Roden back down and DFA Gray. I would use Kreidler as the super utility and RF (he'll need to figure out the limestone). Jackson stays.
  5. It's only money, and it's not ours. The downside is they would not be able to play during a lockout.
  6. I disagree about DFAing Jackson. In a small sample size, coming off the bench, playing sparingly, he has hit, he has run, and he can bunt. He is a strong bench player. We need him for insurance for next year. He is too valuable and I don't believe he would clear waivers. In addition, if Wallner were to come up, our defense would suffer. His only value is that of a DH. Bell is already there and leading the team in RBIs and his quality of at bats are so much better than Wallner's.
  7. Bert used to do a lot of off-season running to build up his leg strength and stamina. You can't control your arms if your base is weak and tired.
  8. Can't wait for Culpepper to get his call up so we can see how Houston handles AAA.
  9. Maybe it's time to wake up and let Jenkins and Culpepper smell a cup of coffee.
  10. Twin's bats (and Keashall) fall flat, except for the now consistent Lewis.
  11. Ya think, maybe Jeffers, on the down low, is going to accept a multi-year deal soon?
  12. I think we did great. We kept our core, gave up almost nothing, and added proven professionals.
  13. If we want continue the metaphors from the article; trades "are like a box of chocolates, you never (really) know what you're gonna get.".
  14. I sure would like to read that Marek Houston is untouchable.
  15. I went on Gameday to compare Culpepper and Houston's AA stats (Houston wins), but I was disappointed when I scrolled down to videos of both players and they only highlighted offense. I was hoping to get a comparison of defensive ability.
  16. Jeffers for 23M if he accepts the QA. Please justify.
  17. God, when I saw the headline, I almost filled my pants. I forgot he could go straight to St. Paul. Because of his innings worked, I realize (hope) he will be called right back up.
  18. Would you turn down 23 million dollars just to do what you're doing now? If Jeffers accepts it, he's not worth it. If we can't extend him, that's not on his agent, that is on him. Either he's with us, or against us. Let the chips fall where they may. I personally would love for him to be a stand-up teammate and accept a nice extension to stay with the organization. Just how much money does someone need to be happy?
  19. My biggest concern is moving Kreidler from SS to CF, leaving Gray to try and play SS. Any outfielder we put in center will help the twins more because they will replace Gray's defense and offence (or lack thereof). Gray does not make the Twins better, no matter where he is, and the bench is included.
×
×
  • Create New...