Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

TwinsAlmostWin

Verified Member
  • Posts

    153
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by TwinsAlmostWin

  1. Against a righty? Solano hasn't done anything for a few weeks.
  2. Also I'm not sure why we are taking these fastballs over the heart of the plate. Swing the f'ing bat and be aggressive on hittable pitches.
  3. Can someone remind me why Solano PH there?
  4. I think as Twins fans we have the right to tune out of this team, in all ways shapes and sizes, until they start matching expectations. I'm genuinely surprised that I have hope for this organization each year. Nothing changes until something changes, and with the Twins, nothing ever changes. It's always a vat full of disappointment. I feel like I have the "right" to tune out, watch/follow very casually, until they actually win a playoff game, or series, and then start being a full fledged Twins fan again, and not receive ANY push back/"true TWiNs faN wAtCh iN HaRd TIMes tWo' talk.
  5. Saying the Twins are underwhelming and disappointing is somewhere between a severe understatement and flat out accurate. Casual fans won't show up to watch that ****. The Twins won't either win, or have promise, until they acquire players, and a team, that people can actually believe in, and therefore limited fans. I think they need a lineup that includes a superstar that plays regularly (unfortunately ours is Buxton), 4 solid everyday players (anything from a Castellanos to Urshela type), a couple young talented players with upside (Kiriloff/Larnach), and maybe 1 spot in the lineup that is a hole, plus 1 ace (Rodon), a solid 2-3 (Gray, Maeda, Ryan), an inning eater who finds some magic every now (Ober/Mahle) and then, a revolving door of opportunists in the 5th spot of the rotation (Fill in the blank). Writing this makes me feel like I'm asking for a Mercedes Maybach from my 3 year old nephew for Christmas... I genuinely respect people who still hold out hope that the Twins "might run a better squad out there next year, ya never know!?" I personally don't have hope for them. I'll still be a fan, and follow the team, but I have zero hope for this franchise until they put together a promising roster.
  6. $20 says it Silva. The Twins love a good “reclamation project.”
×
×
  • Create New...