Rocco seems to be sticking it to the Polads for not giving him better players to play with. If ownership is only going to sign castoffs, that's who he is running out there. What choice does he have?
I think this falls on Levine more than anyone. The pitching pipeline is producing nothing more than a trickle.
Lee is certainly having trouble adjusting to the speed of the major leagues. Both offensively and defensively. For me it has really shown the value of Correa being the shortstop.
Is Lee ready for the big leagues now that we are in September? He is the Twins second best option as Shortstop and I hope he gets up to speed quickly, the season results are partially on his shoulders.
The Twins are heavy favorites even with Zebby on the mound.
I hope he can get through their lineup twice and we have the A squad bullpen rested and ready to go.