Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Twindy

Verified Member
  • Posts

    842
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Twindy

  1. Well, I don’t know why, but I saw it there and it said it came with my prime subscription. I clicked on it to play and it’s playing.
  2. I know what you’re talking about that is aggravating. I don’t know if you have Prime but if you do, you’re able to watch Apple TV Friday night baseball on it. I just discovered that. But on the other hand, I’ve watched the Twins go down four nothing after an inning, so there’s that.
  3. So if that wasn’t interference, then I don’t know what would be
  4. I guess the Nationals bullpen isn’t struggling anymore. Thanks to our great hitters.
  5. So Buxton finally strikes two outs. Nobody on base oh well maybe Larnach will hit a two run homer.
  6. Obers velocity is terrible tonight. He seems to be throwing batting practice tonight.
  7. Buck still in a hurry, but a much better result this time!
  8. Get the ball down! Keep throwing balls mid thigh and higher you’re gonna get crushed
  9. Maybe it’s the way they have it cut in the checkerboard type pattern. I don’t know, but it looks really big.
  10. I think earlier someone said that there seem to be a lot of grass in that outfield at National Park. I concur, it looks like an immense outfield from the power alleys out to centerfield. It looks like you could fit a couple football fields in there.
  11. In Lukes last at bat he hit that long foul down the right field line and Dennard said something about that would’ve been good if it had stayed fair and was caught because they could advance a runner to third with only one out in the inning. Don’t see how you would root for that to happen. He was ahead in the count and Cavalli was struggling. Seem to just be talking to be talking.
  12. I’ve always despised the White Sox, but the Twins have had their way with them for the most part over the last couple decades. Got to give them credit though for straightening out a woeful pitching staff. The signing of Murakami has been key to their offensive improvement this year.
  13. Larnach sure hits a lot of seeing eyeballs through the infield. Not complaining, but that law of averages will probably catch up with him.
  14. Not to tempt a jinx, but I think if the relievers don’t walk more than say one batter in the last two innings, we can get this one!
  15. Not watching, but it sounds like the twins just pulled one of their stupid fielding plays.
  16. We were on the first base side. I think I had an old style too. We’re from Indianapolis and we ran into some friends that were there at that game from Indy. They were there celebrating their anniversary. Unfortunately, they are Cubs fans, and although they were sympathetic to Joe’s pain, they still celebrated that victory when we went with them to a bar after the game. Everybody there singing that annoying Cubs win song.
  17. I was there too, and yes, it was the beginning of the end for that year.
×
×
  • Create New...