Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Twindy

Verified Member
  • Posts

    842
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Twindy

  1. Sox announcers are carrying on like Lee was trying to kill the shortstop. Steve Stone said if you don’t call that interference then it’s open season on all the shortstops in the major leagues. Oh, the drama!!!
  2. Surprised they overturned that. And very glad they did.
  3. Sox reliever blew up yesterday in the San Francisco game. He put three on I think two with walks, and then gave up the slam.
  4. Yeah, I am more or less I guess. But I’m more unimpressed with the Twins hitters today.
  5. Remember last night when Gomez hit the batter with the first pitch. That would’ve been a tie game if it hadn’t hit him, they had a runner on third.
  6. Bell, Outman, Caratini. How can the Twins continue to be successful parading those guys out there?
  7. I live in Indianapolis and MLB blacks out Twins, White Sox games for me regardless of where they’re playing. I can watch them on Chicago’s marquee sports network I think it’s called. That’s nice, but I have to listen to the two homer announcers. Steve Stone’s not so bad, but this new guy that replaced Jason Benetti last year is nauseating.
  8. Zebby walking them, and pitching batting practice. Not a good combination.
  9. This game should’ve been called an inning or two ago. It’s to the point where it’s damn dangerous out there now!
  10. A bunch of no hit wonders, and leading the AL Central. For them, pitching rules.
  11. What are these strange uniforms the Red Sox are wearing today?
  12. Well, Boston had a challenge left. It didn’t do them any good though! 😀
  13. Think he waited one batter too long to pull Morris. We can still get it done though.!
  14. Nice play by the middle infielders. That was difficult.
  15. Morris is just overthrowing. Settle down boy you can do it!
×
×
  • Create New...