Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Twindy

Verified Member
  • Posts

    842
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Twindy

  1. I see what you’re saying, but he is supposed to be a long relief guy so here goes. 😀
  2. Rojas getting good experience working out of a jam like that. A little wild still, but he got it done
  3. What the hell is Lee doing? Wow, just wow..
  4. That bunt by Gasper’s a surprise. We’ll take an out.
  5. I was hoping we would get six innings out of Taj. That makes sense with his first start back from the pectoral problem.
  6. I don’t think that’ll get overturned although I think he may have got in there
  7. Karma is a bitch! Contreras thought he was playing fotbol!
  8. I guess Buxton didn’t wanna walk that at bat. I think he only got one pitch in the strike zone
  9. For the last 10 or 12 games this bullpen has really done a good job. When they don’t walk guys they do so much better..
  10. They may not have overturned that call at second, but I don’t think his foot was on the base when the ball was secure in his glove
  11. Now, if the pen can get 9 outs without giving up anything we’re golden!
  12. That’ll teach Boston to start catching foul pop-ups
  13. True, hopefully they’ll come back and win this and I can say “That’s what I get for thinking!”
  14. I pretty much knew after Buxtons’ base hit in the second, and Lee and Martin made outs leaving the basis loaded that it was our big chance to have a shot at winning this one. Even though it was early it just seems like that happens too often with the Twins.
  15. So Phillies bring Duran in top of the ninth and Manzardo hits a home run off him. Cleveland. leads 1-0 in the ninth.
  16. Jackson signaled, and told him to go to first. I think it was the correct play. Keaschall gave him no target. He was still trying to get back to first base.
  17. Pretty sure Okert sucked for us and I doubt if he ever struck the sides out while pitching for the twins
  18. Very hard to break out of the slump when you’re facing Alexander, the great.
×
×
  • Create New...