Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Twindy

Verified Member
  • Posts

    842
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Twindy

  1. Nice home run by Lewis. I was even more impressed with the pitches that he didn’t swing at in that at bat.
  2. Heard the one for walks on the minor league game that was being covered before the Twins game started. And then I just googled the one for a single. Interesting difference between the two.
  3. Leadoff single in an inning scores 37.7% of the time.
  4. Six pitches and the sides retired. Don’t know if either one of them swung at a strike.
  5. So Lewis not only changed his eye black design. He changed the color to blue.
  6. Pretty good pitch there, but once again the twins batter was wanting to walk and struck out.
  7. Martin wanted to walk. He was afraid to hit, and he struck out.
  8. Kody’s arm may be weak, but his bat is !!!strong
  9. Shouldn’t have pitched the Witt, I wouldn’t have and Kody’s arm is weak
  10. I thought Shelton would’ve left Gomez in.
  11. Great piece of hitting by Witt, and even a finer catch by Larnach!
  12. Leave Joe in partially his mess he can get out of it
  13. Instead of taking charge like a centerfielder is supposed to do he just kind of gave up on and went. Ok Larnach, you take it
  14. Royce sporting a new style eye black today!
  15. Another win will be nice today, but I already feel like Twins fans have a win under their belt today with Outmans’ DFA.
  16. Nice to know either one of them could’ve caught it. They both were taking good routes to the ball.
  17. This is just the bad news bears if I’ve ever seen it
  18. I agree Bell‘s been a disappointment, but if you look at the Twins stats, he’s second in RBIs tied for the lead in doubles is one of the top four in hits, and runs. He’s only hitting .228 because he hardly ever walks. The idea that they had of playing him at first base is hard to fathom. He has been known as a no field first baseman his whole career.
×
×
  • Create New...