Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

shortround81

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,448
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by shortround81

  1. Excuse me?!? Having a bona fide nickname system is the cornerstone of any MLB franchise
  2. B Flat - also a nickname in high school
  3. I played one of those in my junior high orchestra
  4. What's going to be the counterpart to "winner, winner, chicken dinner"? "Loser, loser, I'm a boozer"?
  5. That was my nickname in high school
  6. Hey, I bring the drama. And, the queso dip
  7. A friend of mine refers to Richard Branson's hair as a "mane"
  8. I really regret wearing that orange polo next that backdrop. Should've gone with black
  9. I sure am. I'm also a smarta** hence my original post. I honestly did not think Dan Hayes, a professional beat writer, would be calling women horses
  10. Wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the Other Baseball forum but Christian Yelich with the plaid suit to honor Ueck
  11. That's a mean thing to call the women of St. Louis, Dan
  12. Just got done with "American Primeval" on Netflix. Pretty gory but I enjoyed it. Also, The English on Amazon Prime. If you want something lighter, Resident Alien on Netflix. Alan Tudyk is criminally underrated
  13. If anybody knows about swinging and missing, it's Joey Gallo
  14. Either he's joking or somebody needs to do a wellness check on Joey Gallo
  15. The boys are really getting down to business. (If I'm being honest, this looks like the funnest!)
  16. Auf Wiedersehen, Kep! https://www.mlb.com/news/max-kepler-phillies-contract
  17. Oh nice! I didn't know that. Pelican is really close to where I grew up
  18. Get Out the Vote
  19. Big fan of Taskmaster (the British version. No offense, Australia). If you like Letterkenny, Shoresy is pretty good. Don't watch it with your grandma, though. Lots of language and scantily clad ladies. I really liked Will & Harper, the documentary Will Ferrell did with Harper Steel (former head writer for SNL).
  20. https://www.mlb.com/twins/community/diamond-awards?fbclid=IwY2xjawF82ARleHRuA2FlbQIxMAABHeZOnK7PRQZ0O_ElFU6e1mm6VLTmfnxqKV5wQWw3mCQiI2F5XvQYklZYAg_aem_eZQzNcc80iUnFaZltu4NdQ
×
×
  • Create New...