Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

DarrenPS

Verified Member
  • Posts

    92
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by DarrenPS

  1. With the emergence of Dean Kremer, there is no way the Twins should tender Bailey a contract and expect him to be a starter. I like the thought of him in the bullpen, but is he worth the price for unknown bullpen results? To me, that's the real conversation here. If his velo is gone, his time as a starter is done
  2. It's not crazy to say Emma (I prefer ERod but he likes "Emma") has the highest possible ceiling and the lowest possible floor of all of our close to the league prospects right now, but I am all for him being an starting OF next season to find out
  3. It's funny to me how controversial this post is. The same people disliking this like participation trophies & are alright with mediocrity Maybe things will change with the new CBA, but at this moment in time the best way for small market teams to compete is the draft, and having better odds for a better pick is more important than winning a meaningless game 162
  4. Win the game, fall to 11th in lottery odds. Lose the game, move up to 7th. We should not be celebrating this victory
  5. It's too bad Frederick Hiciano got hurt, I am very intrigued by him. He and Santiago Castellanos will be very great to see in 2027 as they are probably the best international pitchers that will start in the FCL next season
  6. Darwin Almanzar had the most impressive stat line in my opinion, but stats don't mean everything. I was sad to see Jhomnardo go because the 2025 international class is the most fun one we have had in years, so I am hopeful 2026 will be the same. Yovanny seems like the most complete player at this time (makes sense why he got the call to low A) Not only that, Santiago Leon & Haritzon Castillo will hopefully be back next season who are 2 more fun 2025 guys that would have been on that FCL team. It's fun to dream
  7. Martinez had the 5th highest signing bonus of pitchers for the Twins in 2026, not the highest
  8. Sam it feels like your article headers are turning into clickbait like ESPN or most news channels
  9. There is zero reason to start worrying about a 20 year old pitcher with tantalizing stuff in A+ 😂
  10. Had an ankle sprain to the start the season and the Twins always bring new pitchers in slowly and eventually stretch them out
  11. I think the best part of all of this is just the fact that it truly doesn't seem like you can go wrong with any of the top 3 options You get Cholowsky, you get Emerson or you get Lackey & you are happy with your draft selection, which is such a great place for the Twins to be
  12. If the Twins can unlock a bit more velo to Mitrovich he’ll become a fascinating prospect. The changeup is already nasty
  13. Walker JenkinsKaelen CulpepperEmmanuel RodriguezConnor PrielippEduardo TaitDasan HillGabriel GonzalezMarek HoustonRiley QuickKendry RojasCharlee SotoHendry MendezAndrew MorrisJames EllwangerBrandon WinokurRyan GallagherKhadim DiawQuentin YoungBilly AmickCJ Culpepper
  14. Jamie having to compliment Gabby Gonzalez mission impossible 😂 Excited for all these guys, what a fun Saints game
  15. Plenty of arms in St. Paul could be let go, it is definitely time to give Culpepper a look at AAA as soon as possible. Don't think you will find a single fan on this page that disagrees
  16. I wasn't sold on Tait last year, but I am glad he seems to be proving me wrong. He should stay at A+ most of this year, but would love to see a promotion by the end of the year if he continues to hit like this. Hope the defense continues to grow as well Mendez & Olivar both should be at AAA. There is nothing more for either to prove at AA. Mendez has a line of guys in front of him in the OF which just continues to be a pain due to the Twins not moving on from Outman and 1 of Wallner / Larnach yet. I hope they both get moved up ASAP
  17. Every pitcher is different. Some have wacky arm slots, some how extension to be deceptive, etc. If you are Zebby and you don't have that velo you clearly arn't fooling anyone anymore is his issue. Velo is not end all be all, but for Zebby it seems to be the difference between being quad A or being a major leaguer. I'm not cheering against him, this is just what his performances have shown
  18. I always wonder if the statcast pitches are just extremely inaccurate, or are low level umps that bad? If they are accurate, maybe Dasan's stuff is just too good for those umps to see. I am not concerned Ian Daugherty had 2 homeruns last season FYI, wasn't his first professional HR
  19. I think his trade value is too low right now. I've always been a big Royce fan, even have a jersey, but he definitely is not "untouchable" anymore. Hopefully he comes back and continues to play well. Make it a tough choice for us!
  20. His FIP was a 3.79 last year even if the ERA was looking ugly. now that the velo is gone, his FIP is in the 8's in AAA
  21. Feels pretty simple, get velo back & he's fine, velo doesn't return & he's cooked
  22. You hear announcers describe how easy it looks for some guys to throw hard. Ever since we got Acton I can't help but think how difficult it looks for him to hit 94. Still liked the article, lets see what the Twins can do with him. Kind of worried he will struggle to put away lefties with just a FA&SL but what do I know
×
×
  • Create New...