Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

hitterscount

Verified Member
  • Posts

    780
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by hitterscount

  1. Have to feel for the starting pitching. The lineup is littered with not only statistically bad hitters, 4 of them are awful. On top of that we are not a great defensive team. SP has been solid, if the team could hit and field they could be leading the division. If they could. hit or field, one of the two, above average they would have 2-3 more wins. Lewis, Outman, Bell Carantini shouldn't be on any MLB roster, much less ours. At least they appear to have moved on from one black hole in the lineup that provided nothing defensively..... looking for more moves in the future. Milwaukee is not afraid to move young talent around, we should be doing it as well.
  2. If you're swinging at the first pitch would be nice to do something with it.... this guy wasn't exactly throwing strikes.
  3. It's never called.... I could maybe get onboard if it was close... It wasn't , the tag was applied well before touching the base., I'm not sure after replays there was obstruction, what's Lewis supposed to do, not get in position to apply the tag....
  4. Unfortunately this isn't your Twins BP. Get a run here, Ryan doesn't deserve to take an L.
  5. He might have thrown a wild pitch.... now outman leads off... it doesn't matter I guess. On a serious note Ryan is dealing.
  6. Not good for the kids.... but I love the competitiveness.
  7. He's been very hittable in Nashville....it might be our hitters.
  8. I didn't realize we had the F troop going tonight when questioning bringing in the infield in the 1st.... still think if you aren't on the grass you can still come home with the ball I it's hit hard.... won't matter if they don't get a hit.
  9. We're about to witness what a disciplined plate approach, making contact and playing excellent defense can do for the team. Not saying we can't win, but the Brewers are so damn good at fundamental baseball.... even though I despise them I have to acknowledge how well run they are.
  10. Be glad to get one game in this series.....I also hate bringing in the infield in the 1st inning. Getting the out is more important than one run. We do it to much and it doesn't work often...
  11. The division is awful... so they could end up being in contention londer than anticipated. Time to put on the big boy pants and send Lewis and SWR packing as well. If Cullpeper stays consistent the next few weeks he needs to be brought up, than either Clemens or the newest utility guy can be sonent their
  12. Is Matthews doing anything.... he has no command, no movement , poor location.... you have to send him packing....
  13. Save the challenges for the catchers... That wasn't even close and wouldn't make much difference if he was right.
  14. Just a flat 94 mph fastball in the middle of the plate. Just turned it on, about what I'd expect with SWR on the mound. Still time to get it done....
  15. Larnach should play everyday over Wallner, it's not even close.
  16. Don't think we will see the good R. Lewis again.... completely lost unless a mistake is made.
  17. If you're serious about winning divisions in the next 2 years.... sign Jeffers to an extension. It should have been done last year.
  18. Small ball stealing a run, man I don't miss Rocco.
  19. Anyone know what the biggest crowd has been this year? Enjoy listening to Molitor.,
  20. I am beyond done with him.... so I couldn't justify wasting two seconds to look up his AB's/games in Washington.... seems to me his one decent game was the blowout loss which is his MO, followed up for an 0-4 , 4 K performance. A .172 average and the all important OPS that has cut him any accountability among some sits at a whooping .569 .... it's malpractice to keep him on the roster when there is deserving young players that can match his offensive production and play superior defense to him.
×
×
  • Create New...