Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

shortround81

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,448
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by shortround81

  1. Now all I have is the Vikings to disappoint me
  2. Question of the Game: This one's going out to very special someone. What's your favorite color? -Big Mac, fries, and orange "drank"
  3. Dang! I should've scrolled more before making the same joke. I'm the Carlos Mencia of TD
  4. Puerto Rico . . . Dominic Republic . . . Mexico . . .
  5. Worried TD got "Kimmel'd" (Too soon?)
  6. Twins fans hoping he doesn't pass the physical
  7. Question of the Game: If TD is down, do you go to other teams' game threads to pit mascots against each other? Asking for a friend on this one
  8. I thought this was going to turn into a toxic masculinity debate. Who would you rather come across in the woods? TC or the Phanatic
  9. Question of the Game: Pulling out the big guns for the last series of the season. Who would win in a fight? TC or the Phanatic?
  10. "Give a dog a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a dog to read and he doesn't have any fish"
  11. Why do you think I saved that orphanage? Your dog is a bibliophile who likes autobiographies and graphic novels
  12. Uhhhh . . . it was an orphanage that specializes in children who read to blind puppies . . . Yeah. That's what it was
  13. I would implore you to not give up, but that seems pretty on-par with the 2025 Minnesota Twins
  14. It was a meeting to discuss that orphanage I saved from a devastating fire. Don't you feel like a heel now??
  15. I got a question for ya: Are you trying to take my ******** job, cowboy?!? 🤠 Sorry the lack of question today. I had a noon meeting and got sidetracked
  16. Did anyone else read this post in Forrest Gump's voice?
  17. Apparently Shohei greets the ump before every at bat; not just the first plate appearance
  18. Guess I'm having wishful thinking that balls and strikes will be called by a league of Benders from Futurama https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mlb.com/amp/news/abs-challenge-system-mlb-2026.html
  19. Question of the Game: With MLB implementing ABS next season, what should the umpires do as a new career change?
  20. Not to brag but I've been told this is my best feature
  21. Question of this Game: If you could rapture one player off this team, who would it be?
×
×
  • Create New...