Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

raaschjt

Verified Member
  • Posts

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by raaschjt

  1. This is unlikely, for reasons stated above, also, it would be uncharacteristically proactive for whatever remains of the front office. I think they are in an extended “wait and see“ status….
  2. The front office can't win. The team was underperforming as they have all season. Anyone watching the games could see that there was a spark missing. If they hang on to Louie everyone will be crying about how they managed the team with their hearts instead of their heads. They trade the guy and they're cold-hearted monsters. I have to be honest, the post-deadline team is pretty fun to watch. Let's see what happens...
  3. Real talk: no lead is safe with this bullpen. Take the base hit if you can get it.
  4. I'm just glad I don't need to see Arcia's ridiculously bad fielding in right field anymore...
×
×
  • Create New...