Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

c24

Verified Member
  • Posts

    31
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by c24

  1. I was willing to give her a break when 3 of those come in the first inning, see if she settles in. But that one against Bell that was 4 inches above the zone was egregious
  2. I don't know what all the fuss is about. If you told Twins fans before the seasons started that Wallner was going to have a better average than Cal Raleigh 25% into the season we all would have been excited for that.
  3. I saw him playing an Indy league game the summer of '19, I feel like he was always a bigger guy in the MLB, but he really let himself go after his PED suspensions
  4. My best friend is a big Tigers fan and he hated that they gave up Jimenez. To me that's a really good sign with that trade.
  5. The lack of love for Tsuyoshi Nishioka here is appalling.
×
×
  • Create New...