Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

mrguy

Verified Member
  • Posts

    156
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by mrguy

  1. Fedko might actually be legit. I don't know what deal he made, but he's just exploded this year. Genuinely wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being a call up at this point.
  2. I know by technical definition he still is one, but I feel like at this point we can safely say Keaschall isn't really a "prospect" anymore since he's at the MLB level and likely is going to be there every day for the foreseeable future. But I get by definition he hasn't really "graduated" yet so there's still the label there. Had he not been injured earlier in the season, he already would've graduated from prospect status by this point.
  3. I wonder how likely it will be that Sabato ends up making it to the majors next season, he's 26, he's not terrible in St. Paul. I'm sure he'll get a chance to try out in the spring and with the current options, who knows.
  4. Prielipp getting promoted is a promising sign for him, but I feel like he has had some bad luck in quite a few wichita outings this year that makes me a bit worried he'll have the same struggles as Raya, where people thought he'd be ready by now but has taken a while to really find his stride in AAA. There's really not a rush for him to get to MLB right now, especially with how careful they're being with him. Let him spend the rest of this season in St. Paul and if there's no doubt he's ready, then maybe consider it, but I'd rather have him make his way up in 2026.
  5. He has both positives and negatives. Right now, I do see potential as a depth piece down the line coming into the next two seasons. His main positives are he is very good at limiting hard contact, and in general he pretty much never walks guys(he had one bad month in that regard, but since then he's maybe walked 1 guy a month and that's been pretty consistent in all levels). In general, he's been consistently alright. His strikeout rate is the only concerning stat of his and I know people value that a lot in player development, but I feel like with the amount of playing time they've given him compared to all the other wichita guys, they have to be seeing some potential in him down the line. I can assume they will at least let him sample AAA by the end of the season/start of next and if he can get solid results there, he could end up working as a solid 1-2 inning reliever. If he can get his K rate up/at least show it trending up in this last month of the season, I can see a real shot for him.
×
×
  • Create New...