Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

SteveLV

Verified Member
  • Posts

    856
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by SteveLV

  1. I would also note that this is a draft by a management team that thinks it has solid job security. Neither of these players will see MLB for 4-5 years in all likelihood....
  2. Saving money with this pick for signability of later picks?
  3. I think they go Mack at 36 if still on the board. I like the thinking on the Petty pick, swinging of the fences so to speak... And since it was a late 1st round pick, if they can't sign him they don't lose as much with the comp pick next year.
×
×
  • Create New...