Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

LaBombo

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,171
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    49

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by LaBombo

  1. You mean like skill set, or... http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/026/futuramafry.jpg ... identity theft? PS That one's for you RB. It's been at least a week since my last Frye meme, and I'm sure you've been waiting anxiously: http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/doctors-next-door/Dog%20napping%20on%20keyboard.jpg
  2. Fun with Numbers, Hostel Edition: Unless the Twins close the deficit tonight by at least two runs, they will take over sole possession of first place all of MLB in negative run differential with -96. Still a chance they could be back on pace for -300 for the season by the end of the month... http://horrornews.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/hostel-2005-movie-7.jpg
  3. "There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot."
  4. Has Jepsen ever been a starter? 1 2/3rds scoreless tonight, so let's get the 'Jepsen to the rotation' rumor started. Because why not? Why not start the rumor, I mean, not actually try him there. Or actually do it. I don't care. If you just read that and can't figure out if I'm actually suggesting it, don't feel bad. I wrote the damn thing and even I'm not sure.
  5. Sort of looked like a younger Terry Ryan, minus either the scowl or the turd-eating contest runner up looks that Terry has been sporting these days... http://www.twincities.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/wpid-20140929__9-29TerryRyan.jpg
  6. All together, that's.... what, 40% of the broadcast?
  7. Well, the Twins finally did something this year to make me feel good about them. Sort of. Was wearing my throwback 70's Twins t-shirt and a guy from my neighborhood was walking his dog and commented that the shirt choice was a 'show of optimism!' We talked about the Twins sucking and other stuff for half an hour.or so. So, thanks for reeking like a dead fish, 2016 Twins! Due to the uniquely human phenomenon of bonding in the face of shared misery, I now know a cool neighbor that I didn't before!
  8. I'm also not much of a huge fan of them to begin with. Having anything more than a cap tip for Ortiz just seems sad. An actual David Ortiz Night in the middle of an abysmal season like this one seems like what I would imagine it to be like to go to your ex's wedding... on a weekend pass from the workhouse. Only send-offy thing that I can really think of that sums up my indifference to the end of Ortiz's fine and rather remarkable career and very modest well-wish for him is probably just... "Bye bye! http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/MoonlightStorm/gifs/gifmadmaxhavefunstormingthecastle.gif ... of retirement!"
  9. And maybe Pedro's too. Don't forget to vote. http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y82/otterpond/so/Vote_for_Pedro.jpg
  10. So would Joe Namath! http://www.channelchoicetv.com/wp-content/uploads/namath.jpg
  11. Exhibition or title bout? http://media.giphy.com/media/122n7V2r4UPeaQ/giphy.gif
  12. http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/479736768-brian-dozier-of-the-minnesota-twins-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=X7WJLa88Cweo9HktRLaNXqqlj1epDGF4ck7T09mWnXTw2s%2Fy%2BDyAPjSd6MKhN97qaLx9vdxC2FKd4%2BJUcl4MNg%3D%3D And the Twins celebrate another day of avoiding mathematical elimination!!!!!
  13. Good for 'Zherzy! All that opposite field work in BP really paid off!
  14. Better? http://www.cultreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/motel.jpg
  15. http://www.troll.me/images/pissed-off-obama/exactly-thumb.jpg
  16. Inning, please. Trying to plan my Thursday.
  17. "Your BookIt.com reservation is confirmed! And non-refundable!" http://www.sleepingfish.net/5cense/SW/sunset_motel.JPG
  18. http://www.retroland.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Magic-8-Ball.jpg
  19. He didn't do himself any favors with all that nervous chocolate binging in 8th innings of close games. You can really see the extra pounds around his face: http://x.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/7/40/54d3e979ac755.jpg
  20. You can see it on the faces of the Target Field crowd: Nothing beats an extra helping of free 2016 Twins baseball !!! http://www.gigapixel.com/press/socialmood01.jpg
  21. You're still keeping track of the game, so that probably answers the second question...
  22. http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/RfPF_QZN_aLPBGg3DgCCmw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3NfbGVnbztxPTg1O3c9NjMw/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/news/2014-06-23/79f5f840-fb08-11e3-8f96-0f49f5b5804c_smoldering-boot-WSB.png
  23. Alternate image for Jep save opportunity during April, May, and September day games... http://www.wnyc.org/i/620/372/c/80/photologue/photos/4465649733_dcddc80777_b.jpg
  24. If you're going to work a Twins game this year that seems like the one thing you'd never forget. http://charmcitywire.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/doyle.jpg
  25. If you start giving away loss spoilers, what's next? Lost spoilers? http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03042/the_ending_3042749c.jpg
×
×
  • Create New...