Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

glunn

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    10,696
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by glunn

  1. Lewis is making baseball history. Some may say small sample size, but the playoffs will also be SSS. With the Twins pitching and defense, if the bats are hot going into the playoffs this could be the year.
  2. I was going to suggest a straight up trade of Correa for Alonso, but it appears that Correa has a trade value of MINUS 50.
  3. I hope that they don't send him down. It would be nice to give more rest to some of the other relievers, assuming that Rocco will use him.
  4. Keuchel is turning out to be a real contributor. I would give the FO some credit for that.
  5. I highlighted what I wanted to quote because I planned to copy and paste, but then a quote option appeared so I used that. 🙂
  6. The OP made it clear that this makes sense only if Lee starts hitting better in AAA.
  7. I don't play fantasy baseball, but I enjoyed the information and presentation. Thank you.
  8. I loved the Mauer induction ceremony and seeing the Twins hall of famers being introduced. And the cheering for Killebrew was moving to me -- he will always be an icon.
  9. Maybe he needs to skip a start or two? Put him on the 10-day IL and let Varland come up?
  10. I agree with you about Teel. An outstanding catcher could provide a long-term foundation for years.
  11. This reminds me of an article about the best basketball players who are less then 5 feet tall.
  12. I wonder what incentives Farmer offered at the players only meeting.
  13. Lots of players played well tonight. Hopefully this was the start of a turnaround.
  14. I think that the disconnect may be that he said "whatever" personal differences. That's not the same as saying "his" personal differences. I think Hosken was leaving open the possibility that there may be no personal differences. I also think that the nature of their relationship is fair game, although as is often the case we don't have enough inside information to do more than speculate. Personally, I would have let him go out for the 4th. From Rocco's perspective, either Gray would perform (which would have been great for the team and the fans) or not perform (which would help in the future by reducing Gray's repeated unhappiness when Gray feels that he was pulled too early). Drama between people who are on the same team tends to fester..
  15. Great recap well presented. Terrible game for the Twins.
  16. Add me to the list of us who think that pulling Gray was a mistake. It seems to me that he earned the opportunity to give up that grand slam -- or to get the batters out.
  17. I was impressed by his performance at the Angels game that I attended.
  18. I believe that Pagan has always had great potential, and that if he could harness such potential then he could be an all star. That said, he has a history of struggling.
  19. Thanks Stu. This one was particularly hilarious.
×
×
  • Create New...