Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Yoke

Verified Member
  • Posts

    160
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Yoke

  1. Seems like something they'd do if he needed more rehab, but ran out of time, or he's going to the Miracle from the GCL.
  2. My plan with the catchers would be Garver and Castro splitting time the rest of this season, and the beginning of next season, then transitioning to Garver getting a majority of the starts.
  3. It's nice to see him taking off for a bit here. Seems like it takes him a little bit to get adjusted to a higher level, then he gets rolling. I guess that'll be something to keep an eye on as he gets further up the chain.
  4. I'm excited to see where everything goes this season. They could get into the wild card spot with a couple breaks going their way, and a one game playoff would be the most exciting Twins game in years. Win or lose, I can see the team moving forward in a positive direction. Absolutely, there are parts that need to be changed to become a top team, but a push for the playoffs would be a lot of fun.
  5. Is that pretty much the same evaluation for Tonkin? Maybe the only difference is Tonkin was given more time at the big league level?
  6. Belisle didn't throw a couple innings the day before a double header. Hopefully in 10 days when Busenitz can come back up, they make the switch, though.
  7. I'd bring up Granite and make him the everyday LF. Rosario can come in and play 3/4 games a week to give the other OF a day off. Tricky, though, because he's a lefty and so are Granite and Kepler.
  8. Using the knowledge I've gained from 4 or 5 minutes on Youtube, I think I'm with you. If the Twins were picking 3rd, I'd want Lewis.
  9. Here's an article with some Molitor quotes on Vargas being sent down: http://www.twincities.com/2017/05/29/kennys-vargas-mn-twins-casualty-bullpen-troubles/
  10. I'd guess you've all seen this Cleveland tourism video: He does curse, so maybe don't listen at work, unless they're ok with that.
  11. I think Jay has a better shot than Gonsalves of making it up this year, just because he's a relief pitcher. Would the issue with it being later in the season be adding him to the 40 man in August or September is a waste of service time? Does that matter as much with a relief pitcher?
  12. It's interesting with Wiel, because it seems like he's always doing well at the plate, but then I go look at his numbers and he has a .308 OBP. If you had asked me, and not given me a chance to look at the numbers, I would have said his average was about 40 points higher than it really is.
  13. Duffey seems like the guy that should be in that role at this point, but my question is, have there been any teams recently to switch closers without the original closer hitting a real rough patch? I don't think Kinzler can sustain this sort of thing, but I'm not sure that they'll make the switch until he blows a couple games.
  14. Do they really need to come right out and say "hey, we're rebuilding"? Will people feel better about a bad team if they come right out and say it? I kind of doubt that.
×
×
  • Create New...