Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Mortimerkenny21

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    1,698
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Mortimerkenny21

  1. Boy's...C'mon! Do it...just do it! For the love of Mary!!! Get something here!
  2. 441 Feet, I guess he got a hold of that one!
  3. Sorry everyone, I saw this game was scoreless in the 9th and turned on the TV when I got home just in time to see the first double from Philly. It only got worse after that. Should have just left it off, I won't let it happen again. My apologies. 😉
  4. One unnecessary run and 13 extra pitches.
  5. If Tampa Bay can hang on and win here and we can pull off the win today it would be a great way to go into the AS break. Plus try to get our guy's healthy and off the injured list.
  6. But you could wear some flowers in your hair.
×
×
  • Create New...