Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Mortimerkenny21

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    1,698
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Mortimerkenny21

  1. Strikes, balls, Rbi's, HR's looks like. I misses it too. Just checking in now. I like it but we need to tack on runs and get out of here with a "W"
  2. Like Beaker in a white lab coat?
  3. Another tough one, but for sure do-able. The offense has to put up I think at least 6+ runs because pitching will be thin. Have to capitalize on RISP! They can win this one, Festa has to hold it down! Go Twins!!
  4. Good for him! Hope I get to see his first MLB hit or RBI! Good luck Helman!
  5. Hate double plays....when they're against us.
  6. Jiminy Christmas, gotta win! Going to be a tough sell against Sale.
  7. I believe that we were highly suggesting winning before yesterday's match, now I feel even more urgency for our club to win today's match! Go Twin's!!
  8. Bingo! Just thrown in here to start a pointless debate.
×
×
  • Create New...